[RAID101.com] Member List Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Interesting, because on my machine it seems fixed. Hopefully the next version (In a couple of days) should have this fixed, along with some more sorting options and also a new filter.

I'm getting an error when trying to get into the Current Visitors page. According to the error, it has to do with one of your files.

Fatal error: Class 'XFCP_SortMem_ControllerPublic_Member' not found in /home/public_html/library/SortMem/ControllerPublic/Member.php on line 129

Are you using the latest version of the addon? Because i have it installed on our forums, and it is working just fine.

Yes, I'm on the latest version. I just tested it a few minutes ago and everything seems to work, although I didn't change a thing. Weird.

Yes, I'm on the latest version. I just tested it a few minutes ago and everything seems to work, although I didn't change a thing. Weird.

Actually, I just clicked the same as you, got the same error. Then went back into members, nothing wrong, then current visitors, nothing wrong. Strange.

Unfortunately Not allowing to purchase Indian Buyers :(

pls help .

m2BXx.png

As I mentioned in the first post, please send me your email ID, and I will manually send you the link.

As I mentioned in the first post, please send me your email ID, and I will manually send you the link.

Hmm.... I know I am dense, but why is the "images" directory not mentioned in the installation instructions? It lies outside of the upload directory!

The images directory is not to be uploaded, that is why it is not mentioned, it contains images for the readme.html file.

Top Bottom