QuoteME !

QuoteME ! 2.1.1

No permission to download
Chrome 34+35 OSX and Win 8.
@rellect does it happen with FF as well?
I've tried with Chrome 35 (win 7 - shouldn't make any difference), with the direct mode and the "after click" mode, it's working.
Test protocole:
Use an existed thread, quote the text (XenForo default function or QuoteMe), press the button "post reply", quote again some text (XenForo default function or QuoteMe) => working for me (at least with mce4).

Chrome 34+35 OSX and Win 8.
@rellect does it happen with FF as well?
It seems to be a problem with the Redactor main JS file. I will check if I can do something.

Edit:
The original Redactor insertHtml command doesn't work when the editor is not active (fade in/fade out) and triggers an error because it can't find the nodetype of the current caret position since it doesn't exist yet.

Last edited:
Clicking 3 times with the mouse makes the entire page selected not just the text. I will send you a PM
I can't reproduce this and the modification done in the Github release could not have done that.
Please also confirm that the original problem you reported is fixed or not. Thanks.

I can't reproduce this and the modification done in the Github release could not have done that.
Please also confirm that the original problem you reported is fixed or not. Thanks.
The original problem resolved. Have you tried triple click with my issue?

Edit: K, never mind, I figured this out. All good now, thanks.

Last edited:
Installed, working well, great add-on!

I did have a question though, in the d/l package there is the upload dir and then another folder called 'extras' and appears to be related to this but is this something that needs to go somewhere and be installed, or is that related to another add-on?

Also the readme.txt file is way out of date, it doesn't explain these things, and it still references the need to install TMS which is only required for xF 1.1

Functionally, love it!

Somehow, I no longer can get the direct quoting mode to work.

Whatever I set for QuoteME Activation... I always have to click that "Fast Quotes", to get it working :o

Somehow, I no longer can get the direct quoting mode to work.

Whatever I set for QuoteME Activation... I always have to click that "Fast Quotes", to get it working :eek:

Same here. It doesn't seem to be working anymore either - not sure if it's a browser issue? I'm testing on Chrome right now.

Tested - can't reproduce the issue. Check your browser console to see if there's any JS error that would prevent the script to load.

There is also an issue on mobile devices. Found out with iOS 7.

The quoted text snippet will be copied into the editor field correctly. But the quoted user id and the quoted message id will point to a different user and post, not to the user/post that was originally quoted.

There is also an issue on mobile devices. Found out with iOS 7.

The quoted text snippet will be copied into the editor field correctly. But the quoted user id and the quoted message id will point to a different user and post, not to the user/post that was originally quoted.
Confirmed, thanks.

Top Bottom