Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Little problem. As you can see from the images below, the little bubble is misaligned. Can someone tell me why and how can I fix them? These are two png icons I've added so not part of the spritesheet. The first one from the left is OffTopic and the second is Immagini.

Screenshot 2013-01-24 alle 17.20.17.webpScreenshot 2013-01-24 alle 17.20.10.webp

Hi Luke.
You've mentioned that you were meaning to add something similiar to how it is done on the Facepunch forums, whereby the top rating for the OP of a thread will be displayed next to it in an overview.
I've been unable to find this feature as of yet. Is this feature included into the current release?

Another small issue Luke...when uninstalling your mod it leaves the tables still in the db

This is by design - there is no standard for this and I don't support auto dropping the tables when they contain so much long-term user generated content.

You can still reinstall without manually dropping any tables

Hi Luke.
You've mentioned that you were meaning to add something similiar to how it is done on the Facepunch forums, whereby the top rating for the OP of a thread will be displayed next to it in an overview.
I've been unable to find this feature as of yet. Is this feature included into the current release?

Coming very soon ;)

Upgraded and excellent work Luke. :)

Is there an option to disable the post ratings from the forum_view area? I thought I'd ask before i did a display: none on them as i couldn't see the option and if it was added to hide them.

Still anyway you can get a widget or backend admin to view stats of the Top Rating Members of the week/month/alltime ?? I would pay for this, please lemme know asap! ;)

Yup and I would love for it to be integrated with:

1. Showcase
2. XenMedio

Also 8thos, along with the top rated members - how cool would it be for like:

1. Top Funny Threads
2. Top Liked Threads
3. Top Rated members

(Weekly, Monthly, Alltime)
And so on...

Luke, I would definately pitch in for a couple hundred bucks to get atleast the ones in bold above^

Luke, I turned mine on and the users went feral against the Neutral and Negative Likes so I had to disable it till I could just arrange it all to have Positive Likes...just as an extension of the current Likes system...anyway, by just having Positive Likes, is there any way I can remove the "+" i.e. the positive symbol, before the total number of Positive Likes?...thanks

Looks like http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php have installed this addon, one of the biggest boards yet to use it :)
Hi. I do not see ratings on the thread listing.

wjtv.png

Top Bottom