Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Run that query and it will remove all the ratings by a user from the database.
Is there a way of removing a few negative dislikes from one user without wiping them all? we have one who was downvoted a few hundred times by a troll, can we can reduce their dislikes from a couple hundred back to just two or three.

I'm constantly asked by my members how they can view what their ratings were given for (from what posting). Is this possible?

It should be that when viewing the ratings on your profile page, you should be able to click the numbers and see what postings they are given for.

Is there a way of removing a few negative dislikes from one user without wiping them all? we have one who was downvoted a few hundred times by a troll, can we can reduce their dislikes from a couple hundred back to just two or three.

Take a backup first and then use something like this:

Code:
delete from dark_postrating where rated_user_id = X and rating in (1, 2, 3, 4) and datediff(NOW(), from_unixtime(`date`)) < Y

Where X is the user id of the person receiving the ratings, Y is the amount of days in the past to consider and 1,2,3,4 are the IDs of the ratings to consider (see URLs on admin CP ratings page)

If you want to delete the ratings given by a particular user, you can add 'and user_id = Z'

I have already purchased this add-on and I see that there was recently an update. Where can I download that updated version?

I suggested this a while back Luke but I'll bring it up again because I think it's sorely needed. When a user abuses ratings there is no easy way of accessing their ratings and delete in one go. Could we see about getting something introduced for better post rating management control? :)

Luke, I have uninstalled your addon and now I get this when I go to my news feed page located at /account/news-feed:

pr.webp

Even after I dropped all post rating tables and deleted the core files I keep getting this. Strangly enough, only with my admin account.

Can others reproduce this?

Edit: I have managed to solve this. Even when you drop all post rating tables, there are still many post ratings references in the db. And one of them caused the error above. It was an entry in xf_user_news_feed_cache for user id 1, my admin account. After I deleted it, the error was gone.

Would it be possible to make "Hide post after x negative ratings" forum and rating specific?

I.e. Could we have a spam rating and after 10 spam ratings are given it hides the post but only apply that to a specific forum?

Just noticed on the "Ratings You've Given" page, the page number goes up to 208 pages, but the actual content ends at 197. The rest are You haven't rated any posts yet! pages.

We've added a few new ratings and removed a few but they seem messed up now.

In my profile it now says I have 539 neg ratings:

Negative ratings received:

But I only had something like 10 and now should only have 5 after we removed one of the negative ones.

Will recounting fix this? A bit reluctant to try if its very server intensive...

We've added a few new ratings and removed a few but they seem messed up now.

In my profile it now says I have 539 neg ratings:

Negative ratings received:

But I only had something like 10 and now should only have 5 after we removed one of the negative ones.

Will recounting fix this? A bit reluctant to try if its very server intensive...

Recounting should fix it - if your mysql server is well optimised, it should take only a few seconds per 100k posts

Top Bottom