Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Have you recounted since you changed it to neutral?

Do you have disabled ratings? They still show up on the totals but not in the list (as the disabled ratings aren't listed)

Have you recounted since you changed it to neutral?

Do you have disabled ratings? They still show up on the totals but not in the list (as the disabled ratings aren't listed)
No I haven't recounted actually ... tbh I wasn't sure what that would do, was a bit scared it'd reset stuff so left it alone ;)
However, the user that I included the s/shots for as an example, only had 6 normal 'likes' (given before we implemented the Post Ratings system) ... and thus really should simply have 6 'positive' ratings, shouldn't he?

[edit: have just run the 'recount' option ... then refreshed my sort, and the issue remains :(]

No I haven't recounted actually ... tbh I wasn't sure what that would do, was a bit scared it'd reset stuff so left it alone ;)
However, the user that I included the s/shots for as an example, only had 6 normal 'likes' (given before we implemented the Post Ratings system) ... and thus really should simply have 6 'positive' ratings, shouldn't he?

[edit: have just run the 'recount' option ... then refreshed my sort, and the issue remains :(]

If it shows correctly everywhere else, it is likely an incompatibility with that member list manager addon. There seems to be some talk in the thread for it regarding compatibility with post ratings, and I'll see if there is anything I can do on my end to help.

If it shows correctly everywhere else, it is likely an incompatibility with that member list manager addon. There seems to be some talk in the thread for it regarding compatibility with post ratings, and I'll see if there is anything I can do on my end to help.
Thanks Luke. I tend to agree ... as the user I s/shot does indeed show a +6 for postive ratings on their member card. Appreciate any help getting this resolved, thanks again!

I can confirm this to be an issue. While creating the addon I had setup Post Ratings Positive count to include Likes. This will be made optional in the next update, as for inconsistency, there will be some difference as to maintain performance, all external table statistics have been added by a CRON job that runs twice a day.

Not sure if this bug has been reported, but it's one of those where the post rating count is incorrect.

On profiles, when you see "User, user, user, and 2 others liked this" or something, opening the "2 others" overlay to see all the members that liked the profile post - on that overlay the post rating counts are wrong. It says I have 351 positive ratings, 0 neutral, when I actually have 1,496 +, 55 neutral.
Any word on this? I noticed it wasn't fixed in the latest version.

Not sure if this bug has been reported, but it's one of those where the post rating count is incorrect.

On profiles, when you see "User, user, user, and 2 others liked this" or something, opening the "2 others" overlay to see all the members that liked the profile post - on that overlay the post rating counts are wrong. It says I have 351 positive ratings, 0 neutral, when I actually have 1,496 +, 55 neutral.
Are you using the memberlist manager addon?

I can confirm this to be an issue. While creating the addon I had setup Post Ratings Positive count to include Likes. This will be made optional in the next update, as for inconsistency, there will be some difference as to maintain performance, all external table statistics have been added by a CRON job that runs twice a day.
So at present, until the next update, it should include Likes?

So at present, until the next update, it should include Likes?

Okay, the issue is not what it seems, this is the issue:
This will be made optional in the next update, as for inconsistency, there will be some difference as to maintain performance, all external table statistics have been added by a CRON job that runs twice a day.

Try running the CRON job once and see if it gets fixed.

Okay, the issue is not what it seems, this is the issue:
This will be made optional in the next update, as for inconsistency, there will be some difference as to maintain performance, all external table statistics have been added by a CRON job that runs twice a day.

Try running the CRON job once and see if it gets fixed.
Sorry for the stupid question ... but do you mean there should be an entry in my ACP under Tools>Cron Entries?
I don't see one there specifically for this purpose? What's it called?

On one theme the post rating health bar is on... on another theme it isnt... how do I turn it on?

could it be something in my extra.css hiding it?

Top Bottom