Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Just upgraded from 1.3.1 to 1.4.1 and don't seem to have the new bar displaying. Are there any template edits needed?

Edit: Found it in message elements

OK, I have never used the Resource center before but I did so earlier on today and purchase this addon. Now I am still awaiting the email with the addon attached?

Or does it get added to my account on here ?

How can I allow my members to choose more than 1 rating, such as if a member wants to rate a post Funny & like?

How can I allow my members to choose more than 1 rating, such as if a member wants to rate a post Funny & like?

Unfortunately that's not possible with the way the database and queries are designed, and it would also devalue rating totals.

Unfortunately that's not possible with the way the database and queries are designed, and it would also devalue rating totals.
ah ok :/ ...hey another question, i see the rating #s in the postbit, but i dont see the green/red bar in the postbit. I have the latest version and i didnt see a option for it in the backend. How can i allow the bar to show up in the postbit?

ah ok :/ ...hey another question, i see the rating #s in the postbit, but i dont see the green/red bar in the postbit. I have the latest version and i didnt see a option for it in the backend. How can i allow the bar to show up in the postbit?

In the 'message elements' style properties, you need to tick the bar option rather than the one you have ticked currently

Darkimmortal,

There seems to be some flaw on this where some of my members are reporting that they are able to see and rate a post again after they already have so. I tried replicating it, but was not possible here on my end, so one member made a small video so I could see what was going on.

In the video you can see that he had already rated a post under RainSpirit, you can see that it does not upgrade the rating, but here on my end doesn't allow me to see the icons like he does once I have already rated: http://d.pr/v/Musg

Darkimmortal,

There seems to be some flaw on this where some of my members are reporting that they are able to see and rate a post again after they already have so. I tried replicating it, but was not possible here on my end, so one member made a small video so I could see what was going on.

In the video you can see that he had already rated a post under RainSpirit, you can see that it does not upgrade the rating, but here on my end doesn't allow me to see the icons like he does once I have already rated: http://d.pr/v/Musg

Is 'curtir' your Like rating and if so is it selected under the post rating settings as 'Like rating'?

Top Bottom