Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Darkimmortal updated Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level with a new update entry:

Version 1.4.1

Please expand post to view the update instructions

Changelog:

1.4.1 (01/08/2012):

• Fixed error spam when a user posting in a thread has received no ratings.
  • Improved tooltip on rating bar:
    9e68.png
___________________________________________________________...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Dark, I just updated to this version, and not sure why, but Im seeing double entries as in the attached image.

ratings.webp

<off-topic> Is it bad that I'm noticing that pink hex value whenever you post DI? I'm tempted to try it on a gaming style I'm working on. :D </off-topic>
<off-topic>Sure, sure... when you saw a preview of a certain other style being worked on your response was 'too much pink'! :p </off-topic>

<off-topic>Sure, sure... when you saw a preview of a certain other style being worked on your response was 'too much pink'! :p </off-topic>

Nope nope that wasn't me that was Azhria i am quite sure. I've always like the 50s retro diner route you took with that one. Infact I'm going to check and just confirm it wasn't me that said too much pink. :p I'll be back with confirmation that it wasn't me. lol

edit: where did we discuss that again? I thought it was at bf.

Nope nope that wasn't me that was Azhria i am quite sure. I've always like the 50s retro diner route you took with that one. Infact I'm going to check and just confirm it wasn't me that said too much pink. :p I'll be back with confirmation that it wasn't me. lol
If it was Azh.... never mind. :D :oops:

Excellente!!!! Going to update now and many thanks for the continuing development DI. (y)

<off-topic> Is it bad that I'm noticing that pink hex value whenever you post DI? I'm tempted to try it on a gaming style I'm working on. :D </off-topic>

Can't ever have enough hot pink ;)

Back
Top Bottom