Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

In the future would it be possible to add a user criteria that've been either been registered X days or have made X posts before being able to use the post ratings?

You can do this through the existing xenforo criteria system, simply make a usergroup that grants access to rate and add a promotion for it

I´ve installed the plugin (APC working too) but I don´t see the icons on the posts...what´s wrong? I´m using default options and I didn´t find the option specified on the 5th step:
Configure the permissions (see bottom of category 'Forum Permissions') for your user groups.

I´ve installed the plugin (APC working too) but I don´t see the icons on the posts...what´s wrong? I´m using default options and I didn´t find the option specified on the 5th step:

When editing the permissions on a group you should see the following:

ry2d.png

Dark,
Any thought on making the icon sets high definition ready? they look pretty blurry on my retina devices.
I'm not sure if we can replace that spritesheet with css or svg.
Maybe not worth your time investment now but it's something will become more apparent as more people use mobiles.

Dark,
Any thought on making the icon sets high definition ready? they look pretty blurry on my retina devices.
I'm not sure if we can replace that spritesheet with css or svg.
Maybe not worth your time investment now but it's something will become more apparent as more people use mobiles.

I suppose it's something to consider for the future, but probably not going to happen unless a high dpi version of the Silk icon set is released

wtf is this?

Template Errors: dark_postrating_member_totals
Code:
Division by zero in /home/user/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.91,L.1,dark_postrating_member_totals.php, line 59
Division by zero in /home/user/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.91,L.1,dark_postrating_member_totals.php, line 67

wtf is this?

Template Errors: dark_postrating_member_totals
Code:
Division by zero in /home/user/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.91,L.1,dark_postrating_member_totals.php, line 59
Division by zero in /home/user/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.91,L.1,dark_postrating_member_totals.php, line 67

Do you have 1.4.1 installed? Pretty sure that's the error that was fixed by it

One user is reporting that the Post Rating icon images are replaced by a Xenforo profile avatar thumbnail (in the mobile version of the site):

Screen Shot 2012-09-10 at 10.42.45 AM.webp

It should be noted that the user's avatar includes the grey border and polaroid image. I've suggested clearing browser cache and don't know if that will work.

One user is reporting that the Post Rating icon images are replaced by a Xenforo profile avatar thumbnail (in the mobile version of the site):

View attachment 33904

It should be noted that the user's avatar includes the grey border and polaroid image. I've suggested clearing browser cache and don't know if that will work.

Are you using cloudflare? I've been getting weird things like that intermittently on all cloudflare sites

Hi! I love your addon, but I found some issues when using Tapatalk. When I disable native xenforo like system and use Post Ratings, I'm not able to "like" posts through Tapatalk client. When I enable xenforo likes, I see it at the end of each post above Post Ratings bar. Is there any workaround to make classic likes to work in Tapatalk but not show them in classic web theme?

Top Bottom