Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Just bought it..

Some questions:

1) When I use step 5 "Optional: For integration with the Member list and Online users pages, in member_list_item, before:" I have error.

When I add this line: <xen:hook name="dark_member_list_info" params="{xen:array 'user={$user}'}"> - I`m getting syntax error in it and couldn`t save.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) Tell me more detail about after which line in "step 6" I must add your line, because there are two places in text with code "</li>"
3) Which php-file and line I must correct to translate "Funny", "Optimistic" and e.g.?

Thank you

Nice catch. Yes, we're using "Conversation manager". The free version, likely something with that and some template issue. Is there something that generally has to be replaced from the default likes count that I might be able to search for in the conversation template?

I can't reproduce any issue with that addon, however there does appear to be an issue where it only shows the like count upon quick reply to a conversation before refresh.

Just bought it..

Some questions:

1) When I use step 5 "Optional: For integration with the Member list and Online users pages, in member_list_item, before:" I have error.

When I add this line: <xen:hook name="dark_member_list_info" params="{xen:array 'user={$user}'}"> - I`m getting syntax error in it and couldn`t save.
2) Tell me more detail about after which line in "step 6" I must add your line, because there are two places in text with code "</li>"
3) Which php-file and line I must correct to translate "Funny", "Optimistic" and e.g.?

Thank you
1) Make both changes to the template in one go before hitting save
2) Sorry for the confusion, it refers to the final </li>
3) To edit ratings go to Applications>Ratings in your ACP

I mean translate from english to other languages. I used search option, but it didn`t help.

Rating names currently aren't treated as phrases, though this is a planned improvement. The only case where this should be an issue is on multi language forums, otherwise you can just rename the ratings to your desired language

Rating names currently aren't treated as phrases, though this is a planned improvement. The only case where this should be an issue is on multi language forums, otherwise you can just rename the ratings to your desired language

Yes, it's problem, because I have multi language community. What I must to do with it? Do you have any ideas?

Can we go back and forth between the XF "like" system and the Post Ratings "likes"? I don't want to risk losing any of the like information.

What is TMS and will it be completely required at some point to run this add-on?

Automatic template edits, extremely handy

And yes if anything changes in the future it will be in TMS only, but currently the TMS powered template modifications are identical to the old standard ones.

I myself love this addon, but the claim that this increases daily posts isn't true in my case. It has had no effect.

Just upgraded to 1.2. Unfortunately the "likes" on my site are still double counting. The recount corrects it but the double counts continue. Have I done something wrong?

The built in likes system is used by likes in post ratings, so yes

Just keep in mind that only applies to likes, not other positive ratings

Is it possible to keep them both active? Does everything tally correctly, regardless of whether they click on the built-in system or on the thumbs up in post ratings? I ask because my mobile app supports likes, so I'd rather not disable it, since post ratings isn't something which is supported in the app.

Just upgraded to 1.2. Unfortunately the "likes" on my site are still double counting. The recount corrects it but the double counts continue. Have I done something wrong?

Can I have a link to your site?

Is it possible to keep them both active? Does everything tally correctly, regardless of whether they click on the built-in system or on the thumbs up in post ratings? I ask because my mobile app supports likes, so I'd rather not disable it, since post ratings isn't something which is supported in the app.

Well like I said it uses the same system, so any thumbsup like ratings will be shown as likes in the mobile app, and any likes made in the mobile app will show as like ratings

Top Bottom