ooooooo is this new?

Does the bottom-left popup have a timeout value - the last one I got seemed to remain visible until I performed an action?

Cheers,
Shaun :D

I've yet to see these notifications appear in the bottom left corner as people have stated/screenshot.

Not sure while, but I'm running Chrome (latest version), but I'm also behind a corporate firewall. No idea if that matters or not.

I assume that I should see that popup for alerts such as "likes" or "replied to thread" that show up at the top of the page?

In fact, as I clicked there to get an example, I just got a "like" on one of my posts, never saw the popup. Maybe I'm just not noticing it. heh

Can we see some more new stuff - a bit of a slow start with whats been shown from 1.1 thus far. :)

i think kier meant weeks for v1.1 to be release here in xf community
i think the release for the costumer is next summer :cautious:

I have noticed that focusing browser tab (loaded with XenForo) after some delay automatically loads new notifications (if any), without manually doing any action to fire an AJAX request. One step closer to the long polling/web socked option---, This is sweet. :)

Um. I'm sorry, but what does that mean?

Does it mean that once you click something it transfers to another page regardless of which [browser] tab you click? Is that it?

Are there issues with it for certain browsers? I've tried, I just never see the new alerts (FF 6.0.2 on Win7). :(

Are there issues with it for certain browsers? I've tried, I just never see the new alerts (FF 6.0.2 on Win7). :(
Same here, except without Win7.

I know that there are alerts, on the bottom right corner, I've seen them, but this back and forth between ibnesyeed and Brogan about between pages alerts had me confused - so I was trying to read the posts over and over again trying to figure out what they meant...Soo, excuse my ignorance right now. heh.

*Embarrassed* Thanks brogan for the video...

Does anyone knows if we will be able to mass leave conversation w/ 1.1? Don't see it here yet, hope so!

Top Bottom