ooooooo is this new?

Is there any way to restrict a usergroup from purchasing account upgrades in 1.1?
Not in 1.0, but I have solved this by editing the template that builds the subscriptions page by wrapping it around a conditional.

I might be mistaken, and I don't think I've seen it posted yet (and if it was someone point where please :p), but: I think the "ignore" feature for forums is in 1.1, meaning you can pick what forums don't show up in What's New? listing.

I just tried it and while I see new threads in the test forum it doesn't show up when looking for what's new.

The test forum has been omitted from What's New.
That can be set in the ACP.

Post count has also been disabled for that forum.
I knew post count was, but I just realized threads from it were also ignored from What's New.

I like seeing the notices in action.

So, it brings me to a new question - since it looks similar to the other templates; which template does it "respect?"

Anybody from the css pros able to check the css of notices to see if it's possible to have the tabs on the right side instead under the notice?

When you first visit xenforo community forums, it shows the notice beside the sidebar, so I think the answer is yes.

I thought ragtek meant having the tabs on the right-hand side of the notices right-hand border - as opposed to underneath the notice (on the right)?

Top Bottom