XF 1.4 More Moderator & Administrator Tools

XenForo 1.4 continues to add tools and enhancements to help your moderators and administrators to manage your users and their content.

Today, we're looking at inline moderation enhancements, 'author alerts', the 'Like' removal tool and the reply ban system.

YouTube | Vimeo

Is is possible to selectively remove Likes from an user, not only the Likes from lets say the last 2 days? What happens with trophy points when an user is falling back under a goal when losing received Likes?

Great work @Kier but what happens if I try to move/edit/delete several threads or posts at the same time. Does it allow me to send a generic message to all the authors (ie off-topic)

Whatever happens it will be essential that you test thoroughly, preferably in a test environment, before installing it on your live board.

Most add-ons should work, but it's not guaranteed. Especially if developers haven't followed best practices.

Question:

Is the reply ban?
1. A regular user ban.
2. A ban to reply to any thread.
3. A ban to reply to a specific thread

The reply ban will ban a particular user from a particular thread.

EDIT: The other two options are already possible with core features.

1. Users can be banned as normal.
2. You can change a user's permissions to stop them from replying to threads (or ban them).

XenForo 1.4 continues to add tools and enhancements to help your moderators and administrators to manage your users and their content.

Today, we're looking at inline moderation enhancements, 'author alerts', the 'Like' removal tool and the reply ban system.

YouTube | Vimeo
Awesome stuff Kier.
That's going to be something i'm going to have a bit of fun with once I have upgraded to this particular version.
Sounds like a built in thread banning option.

Top Bottom