• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[LN] Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously???? no, I did not want to read back through all of that. that is why I asked the question. dont respond if you do not want to answer.
~peace
Several pages isn't 'all of that', and the information was all already there.

We also answered the question for you on the same page it was announced, so you can see why I answered the way I did.

that link goes to post #904 at the top of page 46. no further discussion needed, thanx
XenFluence is made of myself, King Kovifor, and bobster65. XI is the official initials for XenFluence. A thread was started on our site answering the question about initials here.

As I said, everything on that site has the answers and it's not difficult to find.

Onimua,

Could you kindly look into the XenPorta addon which you have provided here. This does not seem to work with XenPorta 1.5+.

Thanks. :)

Is anyone here using this blog add-on? Looks very interesting but I would like to see a "live" example. Please post your link if you are running this. Many thanks!

Wow, thanks for all the examples. But what happens when Xenforo makes there own blog addon? Can you move these blog posts over? If you de-activate the mod, what happens to all the content? I would hate to have to start over again from scratch.

Are you able to confirm if beta4 will have an rss feed for the blogs or not?

thanks
It should, yes.
Should I wait till 31.1.2012 blog updates? Or is washed away to develop a blog?

thank you

PS Sorry for my bad English
This isn't abandoned, just been busy with XI. :)

I've yet to push the last free update to address a few issues here, and after that Beta 4 will be released on XenFluence.
Wow, thanks for all the examples. But what happens when Xenforo makes there own blog addon? Can you move these blog posts over? If you de-activate the mod, what happens to all the content? I would hate to have to start over again from scratch.
You'll only lose content if you uninstall the blog. Disabling it only removes it from activating in the code, turning it "invisible" to put it simply.

Is there a way to convert blog posts to threads?
Reversing it, not yet at this time but it's planned.

In other news, the last free blog update is behind but it should be coming soon. The reason for this is I was working heavily on something that's needed by us (and by its nature, others). Since it's mostly done now, I can peel back the curtain a bit and talk more about what's going on.

XI will be running that add-on soon as well, and you should see a lot of pick-up in action from us from around end of this month on. That is also around the time you should see the last blog update to Beta 3 (which will be known as 1.0.0 Beta3b) and Beta 4 work should be fully on its way to completion. The final features that will be added to 1.0 will be in Beta 4 and a matching announcement will be made around that time, also including details like pricing.

Sorry for the delay, but things had to happen in chronological order. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom