Food Fantasia

Wise move. My simple mind is easily corrupted. :D

You get a pass on the spelling fail BTW...I've rarely seen you misssspelll anything around here. ;) Although bad spelling is a pet peeve of mine, and it really frustrates me to see some reasonably knowledgeable blog post online only to find it full of the simplest of spelling, grammar and word usage errors. Don't even get me started on "texting" language...

I was going to say that this is getting wayyyyyyyy off track here... but then, Honey is food, and there are apparently all sorts of fun to be had with food...

*may not be entirely Work Safe*

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wow, isn't her name "Kim"?

Well, thanks for outing then :p

And now I think, it's time to withdraw from this thread. It really is...

/selfban

No relation I'm afraid :p

and I might need to ban myself also!

Right.. back on track now...

The name of this thread/topic/discussion

I am not lovin the current version, although it made me laugh at first, I was picturing a very large African woman (or Eddie Murphy in drag) saying it.

I was going to say that this is getting wayyyyyyyy off track here... but then, Honey is food, and there are apparently all sorts of fun to be had with food...

Mama told me never to play with my food... :D (One bit of advice I haven't followed.)

The thread title reminds me of one of my favorite Far Side cartoons:

cat%20fud_66.JPG

I have to admit, the changing thread titles are amusing. I hope it doesn't stop. :p

By the way, does anyone have a tasty approach to unsalted rice cakes? Or how to make a healthy spin on 60z of chicken (I've been cooking it "plain"). I'm trying to keep on diet but really, once in a while I need an explosion of flavor.*

* See what I did there? ;)

oh wow new thread title. I will not even talk about what comes to mind.

*looks for something to stuff in my mouth*

FOOD. I meant food....

*groan*

I feel like I can't say anything in this thread anymore. :D I would say this thread has headed straight into the gutter with these rather impure thoughts. "Please, make it stop!!" ;)

Wait...I live in the gutter, this is Detroit, where everyone is in the gutter, or darn close to it... *sigh*

I have to admit, the changing thread titles are amusing. I hope it doesn't stop. :p

By the way, does anyone have a tasty approach to unsalted rice cakes? Or how to make a healthy spin on 60z of chicken (I've been cooking it "plain"). I'm trying to keep on diet but really, once in a while I need an explosion of flavor.*

* See what I did there? ;)
yes I saw that. oh my.......

I sprinkle unsalted rice cakes with garlic powder and pepper, and stick them in the oven for about 10 mins.
yummmmmm....

*groan*

I feel like I can't say anything in this thread anymore. :D I would say this thread has headed straight into the gutter with these rather impure thoughts. "Please, make it stop!!" ;)

Wait...I live in the gutter, this is Detroit, where everyone is in the gutter, or darn close to it... *sigh*

Impure thoughts??? heh my thoughts were pure............ n/m....

Top Bottom