Food Fantasia

Heh, I was only joking :D
The thread wouldn't be the same if it was renamed, would it?

I think it would survive :p If we can think of a great name i have no problems with it being renamed, unless that causes a problem with links etc..

If so it's no big to leave it, I don't mind either way :)

Oh and a big Thank You to Kier for the Name change
wub.gif

Must be spring time, as that not all that she has change so far..... 'Out with the old, in with the new'
... 'Nothing gold can stay' <-(Meh!.. getting really old, as it last heard in high-school. Oh, now I remember its meaning).

Never posted in this thread, as I was enjoying it.... Then I did not see the link in 'Off-Topic' and wonder if someone derail it, but did see 'nomforo' with several pages?. I was thinking how did I not notice it before.... I click the link and that is when I notice the talk about renaming the thread.

Jeez...I sat there for five minutes wondering what the heck thread I had replied to that was named NomForo. I almost expected to come in here and find kittehs with cheezburgers. :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ok, I get the idea behind it... But it should say nom nom NomForo or just nom nom nom....

I like it now, but I see no videos of anyone here nomming out their favorite food.

Top Bottom