Current Litigation

Then vB mentioned XenForo, and just from using the front end as a customer fell in love with it. I'll sum it up in one symbolic way actually: a like button. It symbolises why XenForo is 'with it', and vBulletin is not. vBulletin just fundamentally doesn't get the forum model needs to move on.

Amen. Welcome on board (literally and figuratively)!.

Most of my dreams of Kier are not dreams, they are nightmares !!
rolleyes.png

Yeah, that is part of the multi-themed Kiermare !!

PS: A great comic never laughs at his own material, but I had a great belly laugh at my prior post, must be the 3rd beer going down with the steak.

Internet Brands claims against Xenforo (vB.com)
After 3325 posts and +87,033 views it is finally closed.

I did laugh at that, after all this time, it got closed for "going off topic", heck, it did that months? ago, if anything, it was a good advertisement for XF.
Just hoping Kier and co win this stupid lawsuit and IB gets rapped for filing it (or them, heh)

I'll sum it up in one symbolic way actually: a like button. It symbolises why XenForo is 'with it', and vBulletin is not. vBulletin just fundamentally doesn't get the forum model needs to move on.

I agree, to
Vbulletin is lagging behind majorly in the forum department, it's stuck in the early 2000's.
For the first time in 8+ years, I started a forum project that didn't use VB.

Internet Brands claims against Xenforo (vB.com)
After 3325 posts and +87,033 views it is finally closed.
I think I speak for all of us in saying that Kier and Mike have done a really nice job with the software, and it is great to have a more competitive marketplace for forum software - I feel we all win from that. - IB Adrain
Hey nice Freudian slip in your footer note: IB Adrain (IB certainly IS!)
Gotta love that ol' subconscious!
HJ, MA Psychology

Top Bottom