Current Litigation

But honestly, if XF loses this lawsuit, I'll fly to London, put on a clown suit, bend over on the steps of 10 Downing Street and fart out a flock of purple homing pigeons.
Tickets on sale at Ticketmaster...
rolleyes.png

Actually XenForo is Kier and Mike's love baby. :)

And Ashley's

Touching upon what mjp said I would personally like to see how you'll handle those pigeons, more specifically those beaks. Had you said 1, yeah that might be a bit of a stretch :D a flock? well, good luck sir I'll certainly be rooting for you, and have an abundance of band aids on standby. :p

I must point out a loophole...

"...and fart out a flock of purple homing pigeons." The wording of the statement does not preclude expelling those pigeons in a post-digested state. It is well within hte letter, if not the spirit, of the statement for the birds to hit the ground with a moist plop instead of taking to wing. The beaks may still prove problematic.

And Ashley's

Touching upon what mjp said I would personally like to see how you'll handle those pigeons, more specifically those beaks. Had you said 1, yeah that might be a bit of a stretch :D a flock? well, good luck sir I'll certainly be rooting for you, and have an abundance of band aids on standby. :p
Of course Ashley's as well, but I was speaking from a coding perspective.

"...and fart out a flock of purple homing pigeons." The wording of the statement does not preclude expelling those pigeons in a post-digested state. It is well within hte letter, if not the spirit, of the statement for the birds to hit the ground with a moist plop instead of taking to wing. The beaks may still prove problematic.

ROFL. You are a sick puppy. I like the way your mind works.

Awww. I was already picturing brass instruments and all. :(

"...and fart out a flock of purple homing pigeons." The wording of the statement does not preclude expelling those pigeons in a post-digested state.
Words describing certain excrementive functions are censored here, so I couldn't provide a properly colorful and accurate description of the expulsion of the fowl. I am truly sorry.

Interesting image. xenForo is Kier's love baby, and the beta releases are his labor pains. You know where this analogy breaks down? IB is claiming to be the father! I can think of many times guys denied being the father and were, but none where they sued claiming they were and weren't.

Actually I'd say that when Kier Mike and Ashley came out with XenForo, they made IB their be-atch!

Well, I see some serious discussion is still going on here ..

Good luck in February Kier and XenForo Limited and non-existing John Does 1-10 with getting the case dismissed. I have confidence the Judge is human has applies common sense and shakes his head before he lets his time be wasted and the justice system be disrespected with misdirections.

Ironically I didn't find out about Xenforo until vBulletin mentioned it.

I was deeply unhappy with vB4, and had already chosen not to upgrade and didn't buy the v4 upgrade for any of my sites. I didn't know what to get though, and was asking for suggestions from various people.

Then vB mentioned XenForo, and just from using the front end as a customer fell in love with it. I'll sum it up in one symbolic way actually: a like button. It symbolises why XenForo is 'with it', and vBulletin is not. vBulletin just fundamentally doesn't get the forum model needs to move on.

Anyway, I was waiting to see how this panned out. But it seems like it could go on for a while. And the response I got to a technical question last night at the vB forum just sums up why I need to abandon those bozos completely.

Top Bottom