Bookmarks

Bookmarks [Paid] 2.0.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
You don't want to replace the phrase. I'll grab the edit as soon add I can. On phone at moment.
Thanks a lot, I could manage to do it myself:

Template: bookmarks_visitor_tab

Replaced:

<a href="{xen:link account/bookmarks}" rel="Menu" class="navLink accountPopup"><strong>{xen:phrase bookmarks_bookmarks}</strong></a>

With:

<a href="{xen:link account/bookmarks}" rel="Menu" class="navLink accountPopup"><strong><i class="fa fa-bookmark"></i></strong></a>

Not sure if it's easy or even doable with your schedule, but a nice feature would be to let admins see what users have added to their bookmarks (maybe to provide a layout like the image/link proxy in 1.3). It would give an idea how much this add-on is in use, and what content is getting bookmarked by users, so we, as forum owners, can create more of it.

Last edited:
How about an Addition for the Batch Update System. Something like delete every Post except those that somebody has a bookmark for.

Not sure if it's easy or even doable with your schedule, but a nice feature would be to let admins see what users have added to their bookmarks (maybe to provide a layout like the image/link proxy in 1.3). It would give an idea how much this add-on is in use, and what content is getting bookmarked by users, so we, as forum owners, can create more of it.

I've added this via the ACP (http://xenforo.com/community/attachments/13_most_bookmarked-png.70664/).
I've also added the ability to view the daily/weekly/monthly statistics by content type.

If you mean the items in the list, then yes it is clickable and links to the bookmarked content.

Syndol updated Bookmarks with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.3

What's new:
  • Added ability to view the top X most bookmarked content via the ACP. This is useful to find out which type of content your users like to keep tabs on the most.
  • Added an option to display a bookmarks count and link on the member card overlay. Only public/shared bookmarks will be counted.
  • Added option to display bookmarks statistics by content type (ie Thread Posts, Profile Posts, Resources, Showcase Items).
  • Updated the code to work with the soon to be released...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Bob
  • Added ability to view the top X most bookmarked content via the ACP. This is useful to find out which type of content your users like to keep tabs on the most.
Thanks for the update. I was referring adding also an option to see which user has added this specific content. But you've added the most important option. Thanks for the quick update, keep it up :)

what are the chances of getting xengallery integration?
While a good idea it is not likely as it would require quite a lot of work and since people get free updates for life with this add-on, new sales due to this particular feature are probably not going to cover the time invested in adding it and then supporting this new content type. I guess this is a prime example as to why add-ons should have yearly renewal fees however mine do not and it would be impossible to change that now. I'm usually willing to add smaller features (as long as a few people are interested in it or I think it's useful to have) as I can work on those in my free time.

Moderators on my forum see main goal of this addon also in quick link-insert during answering users.
So it'l be cool to have an opportunity to copy link to clipboard using just one click in, maybe this area:
5eadcf1d270d28612db28c6d2c699625342adc03.jpg

and then insert in post :)

Hi, just noticed something odd in my profile...

Bookmarks tab is empy
upload_2014-5-8_12-53-19.webp

But my Competitions (by AVForums) tab shows my bookmarks!
upload_2014-5-8_12-53-3.webp

Not sure if it's your add-on or Competitions, but I thought I would ask here first!

@Gazhyde - are all the template modifications show as having taken effect (do not have a grey or red number next to them)?

Top Bottom