Add-on Beta testers for CMF (News/Portal/Blogs/Wiki/Tags)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really want to buy the news addon, when is this ready to sell? or can i join the beta group with the news addon? :)

Just wondering, with the user blogs.

Can each user have multiple blogs? So if they have a blog for funny threads, and a blog for serious threads for example. Kinda like their main blog is a node, and their separate blogs are child nodes of their main node. Then they can post multiple threads in each node?

I would also like to beta test and will donate. I have suggestions for the gallery and blogs as well.

Just wondering, with the user blogs.

Can each user have multiple blogs? So if they have a blog for funny threads, and a blog for serious threads for example. Kinda like their main blog is a node, and their separate blogs are child nodes of their main node. Then they can post multiple threads in each node?
User-blog is techinically not a node but user-filter in some forum. You may create forums "Serious" and "Fun" and apply user-filtering there...
Does anyone have the beta yet?
Not yet. We are preparing own support site :)

User-blog is techinically not a node but user-filter in some forum. You may create forums "Serious" and "Fun" and apply user-filtering there...

Not yet. We are preparing own support site :)

So then does that mean it is not possible for each user to have categories in their blogs? Basically what I need is for each user to have a main page to list all their different blogs. Once a reader selects one of their blogs, it takes them to a page of threads that are in relation to that blog (category), each thread is the users latest blog entry with readers comments under it.

Can your addon do this?

Thanks.

So then does that mean it is not possible for each user to have categories in their blogs? Basically what I need is for each user to have a main page to list all their different blogs. Once a reader selects one of their blogs, it takes them to a page of threads that are in relation to that blog (category), each thread is the users latest blog entry with readers comments under it.

Can your addon do this?

Thanks.
Not yet but we are thinking how to realize it best way. We do planning categorization not only for user blogs but for every content.

Awesome. This is something that I desperately need, the ability for a user to make categories for their blogs. If you guys can push this out when you release it, it will be awesome, as this is something I have been waiting xenforo to have.

Great job guys!

Not yet but we are thinking how to realize it best way. We do planning categorization not only for user blogs but for every content.
Maybe a tagging system would do the job.

I am still wondering if there is a blog view with the latest blog entries from all users.
In case you need an IP.Blog database for writing a conversion script, you can contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom