TaigaChat - AJAX Shoutbox

in a widget on the sidebar?
Step by step as below
  1. Add a new widget with the renderer "Template (without wrapper)"
  2. Enter "dark_taigachat" in the Template field
  3. Enter the position, display order as usual

xfrocks
I don't know if this is correct
The header title of the "Members online now" use a different font family than the rest of other widgets header title.
I noticed this when I edit the font of another widget (Forum stats) and all the header text changes, except the Member online widget.
I tried this on Flexile style.

xfrocks
I don't know if this is correct
The header title of the "Members online now" use a different font family than the rest of other widgets header title.
I noticed this when I edit the font of another widget (Forum stats) and all the header text changes, except the Member online widget.
I tried this on Flexile style.
Hi Andy, how did you edit the font?

Ahhh.. that's it. But i can't type in messages and the icons/smilies are not displayed. On the Portal (another Addon) that works, but not in your widget.

Ahhh.. that's it. But i can't type in messages and the icons/smilies are not displayed. On the Portal (another Addon) that works, but not in your widget.
Checked your site. Not sure why it can't post messages. Your site has too many javascript error so I couldn't support further right now. Consider asking for support in TaigaChat thread please?

So I assume you edited the font for some CSS rules? What are your modifications? Can you give me the list of edited rules and/or the new values, etc? A screenshot would be useful too.
Open Chrome inspector. Highlight the Forum Statistic header. In the tool below, change the font size to 20px and uncheck the font family.

You will see that the changes will affect this widget and the one below it but not the Users online widget.

Untitled-1.webp

Open Chrome inspector. Highlight the Forum Statistic header. In the tool below, change the font size to 20px and uncheck the font family.

You will see that the changes will affect this widget and the one below it but not the Users online widget.

View attachment 28466
Well, the member online widget title is inside an A tag so the CSS rule you have just modified is not used.

I don't think many people will use the count down widget. Adding it to this add-on may not be a wise choice (as time move on, this add-on will become bloat-ware, etc.). I may create a small add-on with that exact functionality. What do you think?
This would be great. Thanks

Well, the member online widget title is inside an A tag so the CSS rule you have just modified is not used.
You are right, of course. I didn't even notice I can click on the title to go to Who's online page.
i guess i can now remove the Members navtab.

Top Bottom