6. Users. 2 modes: order by register_date or message_count
7. Threads. 4 modes: New threads, Recent threads, Popular threads or Polls
8. Conditional HTML. Test a PHP expression and display HTML on sidebar
9. Poll (since 1.0). 2 modes: feature poll and recent poll
10. Visitor Panel (since 1.0.6)
11. Recent Status (since 1.0.9)
12. Birthday (since 1.1)
13. PHP Callback (since 1.1)

Get there though. OK, thanks. Will install this later tonight.

I loved that it was quicker, but I wasn't sure if this would "take over" the side bar. (Which I should have known it does). I'll need to try to contact the developers of 2 mods I use (blog & gallery) before I can use this (not your fault. at 2am I'm just not thinking).

Reserved for later use though.

Having problems figuring out how to add one location I'd like to have the sidebar. The "What's New" area. Is this possible?

I wanted this so much, thanks a lot :)

Would i be able to include a template of a widget made for the classic sidebar? would be awesome.

EDIT: i tried with the lnblogs sidebar widget (template without wrapper), it actually displays the template but cannot find any blog entry, i guess calling the template is not enough, maybe needs a callback?

I trying the same thing - let me know if you get anywhere with this

Just updated from 1.0.8 (yeah, it's been a while) and now my forum is down with just the error "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.". No error log, etc.

I can get into the AdminCP, and I disabled this mod, but it didn't affect anything. Nothing else was changed between my updating this and it working.

I get that too, but I have figured it is a conflict with xenfarjad donations. So one day when I get the time to dig into it, I will have to see what the real conflict is. For me, it has to do with the donation widget not liking the updated widget framework.

Russ

Ok, nevermind... For some reason, it wouldn't work until I disabled both the widget framework and also your TagMe mod. Then I turned them back in and it works now as expected. No idea, but, it works. =)

Ok, still doesn't work actually, was a cached page. As soon as I enable the widget framework, the site stops working completely.

Final update, all working. I had to uninstall the framework completely from within xF, then reinstall it. Apparently something went whacked between the upgrade process from 1.0.8 and the latest version. Understandable as it was a really old version I was using prior.

I get that too, but I have figured it is a conflict with xenfarjad donations. So one day when I get the time to dig into it, I will have to see what the real conflict is. For me, it has to do with the donation widget not liking the updated widget framework.

Russ
It's likely that the renderer is not compatible with the new version of [bd] Widget Framework.

Final update, all working. I had to uninstall the framework completely from within xF, then reinstall it. Apparently something went whacked between the upgrade process from 1.0.8 and the latest version. Understandable as it was a really old version I was using prior.

Hmm, glad it's working now though it is quite strange to behave that way

You edited the template to achieve that right? Then you can edit the widget template ('wf_widget_online_staff' or 'wf_widget_online_users') to get similar output. However, if you decide to do so, the widget will only work on the index page.
Yup, that's what I did.

Hi xfrocks,

I'm using EWRporta_Portal with XenPorta addon it puts the widgets to the right sidebar. Is there an other position we can use with xenporta?

xenporta.webp

I'm getting this rather bizarre error after the upgrade:

An exception occurred: forum_ids has been deprecated, please use forum_id OR node_id in $conditions in /home/user/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Extend/Model/Thread.php on line 19

WidgetFramework_Extend_Model_Thread->prepareThreadConditions() in EWRporta/Block/RecentThreads.php at line 51
EWRporta_Block_RecentThreads->getThreads() in EWRporta/Block/RecentThreads.php at line 30
EWRporta_Block_RecentThreads->getBypass() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 135
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/index.php at line 13

I get problems with Xen Porta:

An exception occurred: forum_ids has been deprecated, please use forum_id OR node_id in $conditions in /is/htdocs/xxxxxx3456gfdddd/xxx/xxxx/library/WidgetFramework/Extend/Model/Thread.php on line 19
  1. WidgetFramework_Extend_Model_Thread->prepareThreadConditions() in EWRporta/Block/RecentThreads.php at line 51
  2. EWRporta_Block_RecentThreads->getThreads() in EWRporta/Block/RecentThreads.php at line 30
  3. EWRporta_Block_RecentThreads->getBypass() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 135
  4. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  5. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  6. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  7. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  8. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /is/htdocs/wp10481876_GB60F22STF/xgt/forum/index.php at line 13

Top Bottom