BbCodes & Buttons Manager

BbCodes & Buttons Manager 3.3.5

No permission to download
@cclaerhout, yes. All works perfect. Also bulk export, export, import BBcodes, add buttons, delete buttons etc. works fine.
But I don't understand HOW add specific icons for buttons. :)

@cclaerhout, yes. All works perfect. Also bulk export, export, import BBcodes, add buttons, delete buttons etc. works fine.
But I don't understand HOW add specific icons for buttons. :)

You mean with Redactor or MCE4? With MCE4 and this framework it should be really really easy. You can read this, it will help. With Redactor you need to check the html code and get the button class. It should be like this: .redactor_btn_bbm_yourBbCodeTag. You need to create your own sprite (image with several icons) and then use css to set the position of your icon in the sprite. You can also use the xenForo default sprite and play with this code (move background position):
Code:
.redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_bbm_yourBbCodeTag {
background-position: 3px -2749px;
}
To be clear, with the previous version of this addon nobody seems to have use the css option. That's why I'm happy to use the MCE4 fonts icons that avoid all this process.

THANK YOU!
For MCE4 add button VERY simple. But for Redactor... By the way you help me in your previous post... ;)

All manipulations I make on XenForo 1.2 beta 3 NOT 1.1.5 :)

@DRE, @Delazar & @resonansER ; this should be fixed now, could you please confirm. Thank you.
I updated to 2.0.6 and was able to import BB Codes but I am unable to view personal conversations or threads. When I view threads I get this error in debug mode. Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in mysite/library/BBM/Listeners/Templates/Preloader.php on line 38

I updated to 2.0.6 and was able to import BB Codes but I am unable to view personal conversations or threads. When I view threads I get this error in debug mode. Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in mysite/library/BBM/Listeners/Templates/Preloader.php on line 38

Try to check that line and replace it with:
PHP:
$params = array_merge($params,$extraParams);

@DRE and could you please test this solution too:

Search:
PHP:
$params = $extraParams+$params;

Replace
PHP:
        if(!is_array($extraParams)){
           $extraParams = array();
         }

$params = $extraParams+$params;

It's just for me. I'm curious to see why the operator doesn't work.

Are both those in this same file? mysite/library/BBM/Listeners/Templates/Preloader.php

An exception occurred: Undefined variable: extraParams in /var/www/vhosts/8thos.com/httpdocs/library/BBM/Listeners/Templates/Preloader.php on line 36

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in BBM/Listeners/Templates/Preloader.php at line 36
  2. BBM_Listeners_Templates_Preloader::preloader()
  3. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
  4. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 82
  5. XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 244
  6. XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 256
  7. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/View.php at line 116
  8. XenForo_View->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewPublic/Helper/Editor.php at line 109
  9. XenForo_ViewPublic_Helper_Editor::getEditorTemplate() in XenForo/ViewPublic/Helper/Editor.php at line 167
  10. XenForo_ViewPublic_Helper_Editor::getQuickReplyEditor() in XenForo/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php at line 27
  11. XenForo_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 220
  12. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  13. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 569
  14. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  15. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /site/index.php at line 13

I've almost finished to check the fallbacks. I just need to modify a little a Javascript file and it will be ok. But now time to eat and socialize. See you later with a fix.

That messed up the site layout. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it (through xml file only) and it looks like this. Disabling for now.

Screen Shot 2013-06-26 at 6.12.54 AM.webp

Going back to sleep thanks anyway.

I'm going to check one more time some things and then I will also jump in my bed.

Are there any ways to set the BBcode permission for specific forums? not by usergroups?
Yes, but it will require to learn how the framework works and to code yourself some function: check this (first function). If your BbCode is using the template method it will not be that hard to do with a template callback. If your BbCode is a XenForo BbCode, you also can, check the extras directory, there's a demo.

@DRE it should be the good one this time.
@me go to bed

T_T... I think it is a bit complicated, still prefer it to be added as a function! :D
Put aside it would be a nightmare to manage the UI, people needs can be different: ok this bbcode matches this node (forum), then... what to do? There's no other alternative than to code at this point.

Reactions: DRE
fyi, typo on this line of controlleradmin/bbcodes.php:

Code:
throw new XenForo_Exception(new XenForo_Phase('bbm_xml_invalid'), true);

Ah! what i meant is creating an other option for people who wanted to use the add-on for specific forums, instead of user permission. However, the add-on is still perfect for me! ;)

Top Bottom