BbCodes & Buttons Manager

BbCodes & Buttons Manager 3.3.5

No permission to download
It seems the next release might be sooner than expected
@StRonK : was it a fresh install or an update?

so sorry I was afk thats why I'm late. I had installed the ad-on then I removed it and now I tried to re-install it and recieved the error in the message. The installation issue is fixed after the update . thank you.

Will you do something equal for XenForo 1.2 plus redactor?

This addons seems to work well with XenForo 1.2 (BbCodes manager & Buttons Manager for MCE4). Now about redactor, if the integration would have been easy, I would have added a basic Buttons Manager to make people happy, but the buttons configuration are inside the javascript files. They have not been moved inside the Javascript configuration template (you can check the template editor_js_setup) which make the customization hard. So I'm not going to waste my time with it and go back to the situation I was 2 years ago. Better let the XenForo developers create an official Buttons Manager if they want to do it.

This addons seems to work well with XenForo 1.2 (BbCodes manager & Buttons Manager for MCE4). Now about redactor, if the integration would have been easy, I would have added a basic Buttons Manager to make people happy, but the buttons configuration are inside the javascript files. They have not been moved inside the Javascript configuration template (you can check the template editor_js_setup) which make the customization hard. So I'm not going to waste my time with it and go back to the situation I was 2 years ago. Better let the XenForo developers create an official Buttons Manager if they want to do it.

:(:(:(

No need to be sad: the BbCodes manager is still working, the Buttons Manager is working with MCE4 and only when MCE4 has been activated for some usergroups which means Redactor is still working by default. The only missing thing is a dedicated Buttons Manager for Redactor that, put aside that I have no motivation to write it, can't be done easily.

Are the bimg-Code and the Tab code from BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack compatible with the MCE 4?
When I tried them the last time I wasn't able to make them work in MCE4.

The BbCodes are compatible, the user interfaces not yet. I'm working on them. See that post. No eta, rewrite templates & js files with a clean code takes time. I've also spent a lot of time to try to enable a nested mce4 editor inside a modal window, but mce4 doesn't like this. I've found a workaround but it's not that clean. I reported that bug (ref). Spocke, one of the developers of MCE, would need a live example... but I'm still on local right now.

This addons seems to work well with XenForo 1.2
There's actually only one issue I found with it, which happens when viewing RSS:
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined variable: fallBack - library/BBM/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php:474
Generated By: Unknown Account, 8 minutes ago

Stack Trace
#0 /forums/public/library/BBM/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(474): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/root/of/www/sit...', 474, Array)
#1 [internal function]: BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base->TemplateMethodRenderer(Array, Array, Object(BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base))
#2 /forums/public/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(646): call_user_func(Array, Array, Array, Object(BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base))
#3 /forums/public/library/BBM/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(549): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderValidTag(Array, Array, Array)
#4 /forums/public/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(557): BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderValidTag(Array, Array, Array)
#5 /forums/public/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(481): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
#6 /forums/public/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(462): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTreeElement(Array, Array, 0)
#7 /forums/public/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(442): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#8 /forums/public/library/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php(505): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTree(Array, Array)
#9 /forums/public/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Forum/View.php(61): XenForo_BbCode_Parser->render('http://dl....')
#10 /forums/public/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(220): XenForo_ViewPublic_Forum_View->renderRss()
#11 /forums/public/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Rss.php(31): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Rss', Array, 'forum_view')
#12 /forums/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(569): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'forum_view', NULL)
#13 /forums/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss), Array)
#14 /forums/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(56) "http://forum.url.tld/view/nodename.123/index.rss"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/view/nodename.123/index_rss"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

There doesn't seem to be any problems in terms of functionality though, at least no breakages in how I am using it.

A quick fix for it thanks to @Contex:
Find in Base.php:
Code:
        if (!$this->_view)
        {
            $fallBack = true;
        }
Replace with:
Code:
        if (!$this->_view)
        {
            $fallBack = true;