BbCodes & Buttons Manager

BbCodes & Buttons Manager 3.3.5

No permission to download
When I have this addon activated it kills the new 1.3 editor icon "insert" where the icons for squote, spoiler, code etc. are listed. It means the icon disappears.

When I have this addon activated it kills the new 1.3 editor icon "insert" where the icons for squote, spoiler, code etc. are listed. It means the icon disappears.
See the post above yours. The current version of this addon avalaible on XenForo doesn't "kill" the insert icon, it just doesn't have it. But the current beta of XenForo 1.3 "kills" the possibility to use the "quote", "code", "strike-through" buttons outside the "insert button". A suggestion has been made here.

If you want to have the new grid for the current version of XenForo 1.3, proceed to the modification given in the post #502.

If you want to have the new grid for the current version of XenForo 1.3, proceed to the modification given in the post #502.
This seems to work (y)

But if I want to visit the Buttons Manager in ACP I encounter a server error:
Internal Server Error

Any idea why this happens? :(

This seems to work (y)

But if I want to visit the Buttons Manager in ACP I encounter a server error:
Internal Server Error

Any idea why this happens? :(
A few members reported me this problem see post #489 but no one provided me the full server error or an access to a board which has this problem (with a FTP access to this addon library) so I can have a look

To all people who had the problem with the "internal sever error message" when adding/editing a Bb Code:

Thanks to @Janmaat this problem is now solved. This comes from a problem with PHP 5.3.x versions (source) when using directly the php function "method_exists" and the first parameter (which is the class) doesn't exist. So a safer way to bypass this problem is to add a conditional using the class_exists function.

Here's the patch then for this addon:
https://github.com/cclaerhout/xen_BBM_v2/commit/fb76b57d3ea9af170f322222ffcb41b1be8e1377

I don't publish an update yet, cause I wanted to make another (small) change to pass a new data to the TinyMCE Quattro addon. But since it's not that important if I don't find time, I will publish an update.

cclaerhout updated BbCodes & Buttons Manager with a new update entry:

Version 2.6.0 released

Version 2.6.0 released
  • Update the grid of the XenForo Redactor Editor (current version of XenForo 1.3.x )
    Note: the "quote", "code", "strike-through" buttons are not independant anymore (see this suggestion) and have been replaced with the insert menu button.
  • Fix a php 5.3.x incompatibliy problem - Thanks to Janmaat
  • Add a feature to check and fix the Bbm...

Read the rest of this update entry...

cclaerhout updated BbCodes & Buttons Manager with a new update entry:

Version 2.6.2 released

Version 2.6.2 released
  • Addons Attribution Option:
    • Prevent Bb Codes parsing if addon is disabled
    • Bulk Export - Sort by Addons
    • Admin Bb Codes List - View when addon is disabled
  • Loading Bbm Bb Codes by a registered application
    • Prevent extra db requests
    • Helper available to get them
  • Template helper "bbm_strip_noscript" to strip noscript tags from an html string
  • Main Bbm Listeners in 1 file
  • Fix Editor Buttons Config about...

Read the rest of this update entry...

There is a bug!

In Safari on MacOS.

The bug interferes with how Safari deals with highlighting text.

When highlighting text on the page, then using the browsers built in feature of then selecting 'Search With Google' for the highlighted text, only the first word of the highlighted text is included in the search.

This is not a problem in IE, Chrome of Firefox on any OS (Win/Linux/MacOS)

Any idea how to deal with this?

@cclaerhout I add this code to template EWRblock_RecentNews
Code:
<a href="{xen:link 'threads/edit', $news}" class="OverlayTrigger">({xen:phrase edit})</a>
And I click it, seem Separator I've added don't display

1.webp

Normal :

2.webp

Top Bottom