BbCodes & Buttons Manager

BbCodes & Buttons Manager 3.3.5

No permission to download
No, I can't reproduce it neither Redactor (which has been tested quite a lot during the last release) nor with TinyMCE.

I can't reproduce the problem on my boards. See the screenshot.

understood... it works here on Xenforo too... ditching the BBCode Manager solves my trouble.. BBCode Manager is used here at Xenforo.com.. or no????

I have the TinyMCE only on the more options page. So I have not 2 editors on one page but the fast edit has not the buttons who I have added only on the fast reply.
No, once you've enable TinyMCE for 1 usergroup, it is enabled everywhere. If you want to enable Redactor back to the quickreply you will have then to enable it too with the inline edit.

understood... it works here on Xenforo too... ditching the BBCode Manager solves my trouble.. BBCode Manager is used here at Xenforo.com.. or no????
Make a dev board on the same server, check if it has the same problem after install this addon. If it has give me an access to that board (ftp: bbm library directory) so I can have a look if I can see where the problem might come from.
Oh, better to check it now, if you have php 5.2, check the paragraph 5 of the FAQ (even if I don't think it's related).

Make a dev board on the same server, check if it has the same problem after install this addon. If it has give me an access to that board (ftp: bbm library directory) so I can have a look if I can see where the problem might come from.
Oh, better to check it now, if you have php 5.2, check the paragraph 5 of the FAQ (even if I don't think it's related).

PHP 5.4 (FastCGI)

No, once you've enable TinyMCE for 1 usergroup, it is enabled everywhere. If you want to enable Redactor back to the quickreply you will have then to enable it too with the inline edit.
Oh, I found it now why it is not working. I forgot to add the XenForo_ViewPublic_Post_EditInline to the editor config, sorry. :notworthy:

There are sooo many options :ROFLMAO:

Cedric @cclaerhout I have a question regarding the "XenForo html/php/code wrapper" feature. Would it be possible to hide / not show the content of the tag for spesific usergroups? Only valid members could see the content & BB code... A message could be shown instead.

I realize there are one or two addons that do this, but they are not supported & not up to date. Would you consider adding such feature if it doesn't already exist?

There are sooo many options :ROFLMAO:

Cedric @cclaerhout I have a question regarding the "XenForo html/php/code wrapper" feature. Would it be possible to hide / not show the content of the tag for spesific usergroups? Only valid members could see the content & BB code... A message could be shown instead.

I realize there are one or two addons that do this, but they are not supported & not up to date. Would you consider adding such feature if it doesn't already exist?
  • For the Official Bb Codes (except the 1.3 spoiler tag), it's already possible to:
    1. Wrap them inside another Bbm Custom Bb Code
      xen_wrap.webp
    2. Disable them by usergroups
      xen_disable.webp
    These options are (logically) inside the menu "Bb Codes options (Xen)", since there are options for the XenForo Bb Codes.
  • For the Bbm Custom Bb Codes, it's already possible to:
    1. Enable the parsing permissions by usergroup (experimental feature ; why ? Because the code is quite very hacky to perform that)
    2. Enable the viewing permissions by usergroup
    3. Wrap then inside another Bbm Custom Bb Code

These options are (logically) available inside each Bbm Custom Bb Code options.
    bbmcustbbcode.webp
  • I will not add parsing/viewing permissions for the Official Bb Codes. But you can still create a BBM custom Bb Code (a basic block), give it some viewing permissions. Then use the XenForo Bb Codes wrapping option to wrap this Bb Code inside the Bbm Bb Code you would have created.

Last edited:
cclaerhout updated BbCodes & Buttons Manager with a new update entry:

Version 2.6.2.2 released

Version 2.6.2.2 released

This update is recommended
  • Reduce database requests
    • With XenForo 1.1.x, I've also thought that when using the dataregistry, it doesn't take any extra db request (like with the simple cache). It seems I've dreamt it, because it does... And when you use it several times, it does it a lot.
    • These requests have been turn into a session application to avoid an overload of requests to the database
  • For...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I plan to release a new version with only a few Bb Codes helpers.

Now here's one of the reasons (early preview):

Attachments

• donut_demo.webp
    donut_demo.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 32
  • donut_bbcode.webp
    donut_bbcode.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 33
  • pie_demo.webp
    pie_demo.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 28
  • styles_demo.webp
    styles_demo.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 31
  • styles_demo2.webp
    styles_demo2.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 29
Cool! Excellent! WOW! Thank you, and i'll be waiting. ;) This is work in redactor?
I've already told you (with the Buttons Creator Bb Code), that's a Bb Code, so the editor doesn't matter. And I'm not sure I will make an user interface for this one (on TinyMCE), that would be very complex and would take too much time.

I don't understand your problem description. Please provide some screenshot of your Buttons Configuration. I don't have much time, so if you can contact me in pm with your website, and admin access to the Bbm configuration and, if the problem is confirmed, a ftp access to the bbm libraries, that would be faster. Thanks.

the screen shot was right in the link I provided.

sorry.. I misread..

screenshot_252.png

Top Bottom