BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack

BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack 3.7.2

No permission to download
The BBCodes are also working with Redactor, only the buttons make problems, right?

With the article BBCode there is one problem with the source. This is the code I've tried:

Code:
[article=[URL='http://www.afioc.com']This is my source[/URL]]In aliquam nisi vitae turpis aliquam vitae consectetur est commodo. Morbi aliquet erat varius est sodales laoreet. Nullam neque sapien, pulvinar non vulputate eget, luctus ultricies arcu. Proin nisl arcu, malesuada non suscipit a, sodales ut justo. Quisque id euismod augue. Integer sed dolor a orci condimentum facilisis sed eget urna. Nunc lorem mi, tincidunt sit amet tincidunt sit amet, posuere in ante. Sed libero arcu, bibendum sit amet cursus et, scelerisque at neque. Nunc velit justo, elementum vel dapibus ullamcorper, facilisis vel dui. Sed pellentesque facilisis porttitor.[/article]

But in the source field there is only this visible: [URL='http://www.afioc.com'

bbcode articles.webp

The BBCodes are also working with Redactor, only the buttons make problems, right?

With the article BBCode there is one problem with the source. This is the code I've tried:

Code:
[article=[URL='http://www.afioc.com']This is my source[/URL]]In aliquam nisi vitae turpis aliquam vitae consectetur est commodo. Morbi aliquet erat varius est sodales laoreet. Nullam neque sapien, pulvinar non vulputate eget, luctus ultricies arcu. Proin nisl arcu, malesuada non suscipit a, sodales ut justo. Quisque id euismod augue. Integer sed dolor a orci condimentum facilisis sed eget urna. Nunc lorem mi, tincidunt sit amet tincidunt sit amet, posuere in ante. Sed libero arcu, bibendum sit amet cursus et, scelerisque at neque. Nunc velit justo, elementum vel dapibus ullamcorper, facilisis vel dui. Sed pellentesque facilisis porttitor.[/article]

But in the source field there is only this visible: [URL='http://www.afioc.com'

View attachment 55151

See this: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/bbcode-options-nested-tags-fix.1983/
Otherwise use the curly special tags format:
Code:
[article={URL='http://www.afioc.com'}This is my source{/URL}]In aliquam nisi vitae turpis aliquam vitae consectetur est commodo. Morbi aliquet erat varius est sodales laoreet. Nullam neque sapien, pulvinar non vulputate eget, luctus ultricies arcu. Proin nisl arcu, malesuada non suscipit a, sodales ut justo. Quisque id euismod augue. Integer sed dolor a orci condimentum facilisis sed eget urna. Nunc lorem mi, tincidunt sit amet tincidunt sit amet, posuere in ante. Sed libero arcu, bibendum sit amet cursus et, scelerisque at neque. Nunc velit justo, elementum vel dapibus ullamcorper, facilisis vel dui. Sed pellentesque facilisis porttitor.[/article]

I have this add on installed by I don't see any options to use it my editor....I have it enabled in the options... what am I missing?

the Advanced image Bimg drops slightly into the signature after inserting in posts in my forum,

Anyway to fix this ?

Last edited:
the Advanced image Bimg drops slightly into the signature after inserting in posts in my forum,

Anyway to fix this ?
This probably means you're using the float options of the bimg Bb Code. Three possible solutions:
  1. Reduce the size of the picture
  2. Increase the size of the text
  3. Create a basic Bb Code to use as a div box. Let the css width to 100% and just play with the height.

For some reason, this doesn't seem to be working as needed here:
The spoiler tag works, but the icon is linked somewhere.
Tried editing the icon (Editor button), to be just a text icon (Spoiler), but that's just not changing anything.

For some reason, this doesn't seem to be working as needed here:
The spoiler tag works, but the icon is linked somewhere.
Tried editing the icon (Editor button), to be just a text icon (Spoiler), but that's just not changing anything.
I suppose that you're using XenForo 1.2 default Editor. You need this editor to make the UI (user interfaces) work. You can still configure buttons on XenForo 1.2 default editor (check here).

The button is added just fine, the image is just not modified as it should be. That second editor is nothing but garbage. Compared to the default editor, it's a mess.
Start to read the tutorial that explains you how to use css (second link of the previous post), then we could eventually start to talk.

Hi Cedric, first of all thanks for this awesome add-on!

I have tried to edit the skin2 for encadre to have it the exact same as the default one. I changed everything (title, container, main content) to match the default one but that was not enough. Can you please tell me what else I need to change for skin2 to make it look the same as the default one? You can see from the screenshot above how it looks now.
You will have to edit the template "sedo_adv_encadre" and make the html structure the same. Please next time, post this in the correct thread, it's easier like this.

Cedric I did what you suggested:

HTML:
<xen:require css="sedo_adv_encadre.css" />

<xen:if is="{$options.skin2}">
    <div class="advbbcodebar_encadre {$options.floatClass}" style="width:{$options.width}{$options.widthType};">
        <div class="adv_enc_abovefieldset">{xen:if '{$options.title}', '{xen:raw $options.title}', '{xen:phrase Sedo_AdvBBcodeBar_text_encadre}'}</div>
        <div class="adv_enc_fieldset">
            <div class="adv_enc_content">{xen:raw $content}</div>
        </div>
    </div>
<xen:else/>
    <div class="advbbcodebar_encadre {$options.floatClass}" style="width:{$options.width}{$options.widthType};">
        <div class="adv_enc_abovefieldset">{xen:if '{$options.title}', '{xen:raw $options.title}', '{xen:phrase Sedo_AdvBBcodeBar_text_encadre}'}</div>
        <div class="adv_enc_fieldset">
            <div class="adv_enc_content">{xen:raw $content}</div>
        </div>
    </div>
</xen:if>

But now I have both encadre with red color, while I specified green color for skin2.

Encadre.webp

You only copy and paste the code... you need to keep some class names (advbbcodebar_encadre_skin2) and we might need to adjust some css in the css template (same name but with a .css extension).

I did keep the class name, but that way it didn't look good at all, then I replaced eveything. OK, I will try and play with css as well. Thanks :)

Top Bottom