[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
@hitarrowlegend, second post. Hit Max Character limit.

Then Locate your EWRblock_RecentNews.css template and replace everything with the following:

Code:
.recentNews .subHeading { margin: -10px -10px 10px; }
.recentNews .subHeading a { color: @subHeading.color; }
.recentNews .subHeading h2 { font-size: 1.5em; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; }
.recentNews .messageUserBlock { float: right; margin-left: 10px; }

.recentNews .newsDate { float: left; margin: 0px 10px 10px 0px; padding: 0px 10px 5px; width: 35px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; }
.recentNews .newsDate .newsMonth { padding: 10px 0px 5px !important; margin: 0px -10px 5px !important; text-transform: uppercase; }
.recentNews .newsDate .newsDay { font-size: 26px; }

.recentNews .leftDate .newsDate { margin-left: -45px; }
.recentNews .leftDate .newsText { margin-left: 25px; }

.recentNews .messageContent { font-size: 13px; }
.recentNews .messageContent .postedBy { margin-bottom: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; border-bottom: 1px dashed @primaryLighterStill; }
.recentNews .messageContent .username { font-weight: bold; }
.recentNews .messageContent .comments { float: right; font-weight: bold; }
.recentNews .messageContent .clearFix { clear: right; }

.recentNews .iconKey div
{
    background: transparent url('@imagePath/xenforo/xenforo-ui-sprite.png') no-repeat 10000px 0;
    width: 16px;
    height: 16px;
    float: left;
    margin-right: 4px;
}
.recentNews .iconKey .sticky    { background-position:   0px -16px; }
.recentNews .iconKey .redirect  { background-position: -48px -16px; }
.recentNews .iconKey .new       { background-position: -64px -16px; }

.recentNews .sectionFooter { margin: 10px -10px -10px; text-align: right; position: relative; }
.recentNews .sectionFooter .continue { padding-top: 5px; font-size: 12px; }
.recentNews .sectionFooter .continue .redirect { margin: 3px 4px 0px 0px; }

.recentNews .sectionFooter .categories { padding-top: 5px; float: left; }
.recentNews .sectionFooter .categories li { display: inline; }

.recentNews .sectionFooter .sharePage { position: absolute; }
.recentNews .sectionFooter .shareControl { margin-top: 6px !important; }

/**** Custom Design CSS ****/
/* DL DT DD Block Styling */
dl.imageBlockRNcontainter  {
    margin: 0px; padding: 0px;
    overflow: auto;
}
dt.imageBlockRN {
   display: inline-block;
   width: calc(40% - 5px);
   text-align: right;
}
dd.titleBlockRN {
   width: calc(60% - 5px);
   float: right;
}
dd.textBlockRN {
   width: calc(60% - 5px);
}
.primaryContent.leftDate {
  border-bottom: none;
}

/* Image Block Styling */
.avatar .img.l {
  width: 320px !important;
  height: 320px !important;
  background-size: contain;
  border: none;
  border-radius: 10px !important;
}

Hope this works for your needs :)

Has anyone seen instructions on how to achieve a layout for the recentFeatures block like so: (with that part of 5 slide titles on the left) ?

screen-shot-2011-12-01-at-17-36-54-png.22087

I have a question I'd like to ask, how do I redirect someone to open xenportal, when they type in my site.
You type in , TheGamingCrook.com , it goes directly to the forums, instead I want it to go to the the "Home" (XenPorta) page.
If anyone could help me that'd be useful, thank you.

Hey guys,
I am new to xenforo and would like to know how to add the block on the right of the site as seen on http://spigotmc.org and http://hypixel.net

On spigotmc, where it has the box that says "Sponsors" on the right
On hypixel, where it says "What we use" on the right.

I was wondering how I can put up ads like that?

Thanks

Hey guys,
I am new to xenforo and would like to know how to add the block on the right of the site as seen on http://spigotmc.org and http://hypixel.net

On spigotmc, where it has the box that says "Sponsors" on the right
On hypixel, where it says "What we use" on the right.

I was wondering how I can put up ads like that?

Thanks
At a guess I'd say that's an HTML (Raw) block which is included in XenPorta, though you will need to install it.

How can I make the Twitter block work in XF 1.1 without updating the whole addon? I won't be updating to 1.2 anytime soon.

How can I make the Twitter block work in XF 1.1 without updating the whole addon? I won't be updating to 1.2 anytime soon.

You could try downloading the twitter block from the newest package and try installing it on 1.1.

Probably best to test it first on a test istallation, as I haven't tried it my self.

You could try downloading the twitter block from the newest package and try installing it on 1.1.

Probably best to test it first on a test istallation, as I haven't tried it my self.
How can I install it without the .XML file? I've tried just replacing the contents in the .php file but it made my site blank with this error shown.

Code:
An exception occurred: Undefined index: header in /path/to/xf/library/EWRporta/Block/Twitter.php on line 10
    XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta/Block/Twitter.php at line 10
    EWRporta_Block_Twitter->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
    EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
    EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 220
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 536
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /path/to/xf/index.php at line 13

Though I'm guessing the problem is incompatibility and it won't work either way.

How can I install it without the .XML file? I've tried just replacing the contents in the .php file but it made my site blank with this error shown.

Code:
An exception occurred: Undefined index: header in /path/to/xf/library/EWRporta/Block/Twitter.php on line 10
    XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta/Block/Twitter.php at line 10
    EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
    EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 220
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 536
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156

Though I'm guessing the problem is incompatibility and it won't work either way.

All the XML files are located in one of the folders in the package at library/EWRPorta/ (not sure of the directory name) think it is xml blocks or block

All the XML files are located in one of the folders in the package at library/EWRPorta/ (not sure of the directory name) think it is xml blocks or block
Found the .XML file and installed it. Resulted in a similar error. Is there any manual way to fix this?
Code:
An exception occurred: Undefined index: hashtags in /path/to/xf/library/EWRporta/Block/Twitter.php on line 8
    XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta/Block/Twitter.php at line 8

On a fresh install the statusUpdates block is only updating once. It shows the first status update a person makes and will not display any new updates after that, though the profile page does reflect the new status updates.

I have completely disabled caching in the statusUpdates block.

Where can I find the slider modules that are mentioned in the FAQ? I don't even have an XML_Addons directory in my EWRporta folder and I can't find any info online or download for the recent slider or accordion slider mods. Please help I am tearing my hair out trying to find this.

"Now import one of the sliders module you want. There are two sliders:
    • RecentSlider
    • AccordionSlider
Both can be located at /library/EWRporta/XML_Addons/"

Where can I find the slider modules that are mentioned in the FAQ? I don't even have an XML_Addons directory in my EWRporta folder and I can't find any info online or download for the recent slider or accordion slider mods. Please help I am tearing my hair out trying to find this.

"Now import one of the sliders module you want. There are two sliders:
    • RecentSlider
    • AccordionSlider
Both can be located at /library/EWRporta/XML_Addons/"
They're in library/EWRporta/Block/XML now.

Top Bottom