• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, I've uploaded the latest files for both the portal and attendo, but still have the same error. I'm not gonna bother you with it further until I've redone them both from scratch, I've probably borked something up myself. Thanks for your help :).
You didnt upload the new version, it still says "Views: 0", which means no one downloaded it.

You didnt upload the new version, it still says "Views: 0", which means no one downloaded it.
I think there must be an error with the views count, surely more than 5 people have download the new version, I downloaded it 5 times from different ip addresses and the count still shows 5

Hmm seems to be a problem in the recent news block. Previously (was at 1.2.4 earlier today) it showed it perfectly. After upgrade to v.1.2.6 it doesn't show posts that are made by guest?

I use guest to pull in all the rss feeds I use on my frontpage. Any quick fix for it?

Hmm seems to be a problem in the recent news block. Previously (was at 1.2.4 earlier today) it showed it perfectly. After upgrade to v.1.2.6 it doesn't show posts that are made by guest?

I use guest to pull in all the rss feeds I use on my frontpage. Any quick fix for it?
I found this too.
I also no longer see the copyright in the footer.

I found this too.

The copyright shows under the recent news module for me. If you have a different module below the recent news, the copyright won't be in the footer... it will be below the recent news and above your bottom module.

I found this too.
Go into EWRporta_Block_RecentNews and edit line 14
Code:
INNER JOIN xf_user ON (xf_user.user_id = xf_thread.user_id)
Change to...
Code:
LEFT JOIN xf_user ON (xf_user.user_id = xf_thread.user_id)

Refresh your cache and then tell me if its showing guest posts.

How do I style the header of each Recent News article?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-02-13 at 2.29.19 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2011-02-13 at 2.29.19 PM.webp
    48.7 KB · Views: 12
Ok what to do in this case sometimes i might promote thread from News & Article section and Portal page shows whole news when doing so is it possible to choose just a Paragraph to be shown in Portal page and continue reading follows rest article in forum itself ?

How can i add the [prbreak] and/or [prebreak] to the BBcode Bar, just available for Users with rights to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom