• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can i get a space between the Search- and Profile Field? Seems to be missing
Unbenannt.webp

Yes, I have done all that but it just keep running and running, it doesn't completely load the portal page.
The problem is with the RecentThreads module, once I get rid of it, the site loads up instantly. Is there a problem with this module?

The problem is with the RecentThreads module, once I get rid of it, the site loads up instantly. Is there a problem with this module?
I know recent threads doesnt work in the sidebars, only top,middle,bottom for me. Maybe try using one of those positions? Or maybe you didnt delete your directory when upgrading to 1.25(not 1.26) ? I believe Jaxel advise to delete the EWRporta directory from your forums library folder for 1.25. Not sure how youd go about it now since youve already upgraded but maybe try removing the mod entirely and start fresh?? Or maybe remove the recentthreads module and re-upload it from the XenPorta installation package? Thats all I got sorry lol, Jaxel should be able to help more

I know recent threads doesnt work in the sidebars, only top,middle,bottom for me. Maybe try using one of those positions? Or maybe you didnt delete your directory when upgrading to 1.25(not 1.26) ? I believe Jaxel advise to delete the EWRporta directory from your forums library folder for 1.25. Not sure how youd go about it now since youve already upgraded but maybe try removing the mod entirely and start fresh?? Or maybe remove the recentthreads module and re-upload it from the XenPorta installation package? Thats all I got sorry lol, Jaxel should be able to help more
Yes, I did all that but not uninstall the whole package. I even deleted all modules and then re installed them one by one, but that one doesnt work. No worries thanks for trying to help, :) maybe jaxel will have something...

Hey Jaxel, after the update the home/portal page doesnt stop loading?
I cant confirm this. Usually a page never stops loading because of javascript. I am not using ANY custom javascript for XenPorta... so I can't tell you what the issue is. That being said, the new Recent Threads module now supports inline thread editing; while the old version did not.

Thanks Jaxel. This is really a nice Addon. Donation will follow next Month

RSS Parser no longer working with 1.2.6. :(
Should there be X O on the module admin page? I mean, I see X O. Is that correct?

I cant confirm this. Usually a page never stops loading because of javascript. I am not using ANY custom javascript for XenPorta... so I can't tell you what the issue is. That being said, the new Recent Threads module now supports inline thread editing; while the old version did not.

Hmm, that sucks.... Thanks though. :)

Appears to be a problem with the Upcoming events and EventsBirthdays modules. Whenever I have these active I just get a "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later". Have portal 1.2.6 and events 1.2.5 installed, and tried the birthday block with and without birthdays enabled on the calendar.

Server log error for the birthdays is:

ErrorException: Undefined variable: addon - library/EWRporta/Block/EventsBirthdays.php:7

#0 /home/oldrdev/public_html/xfdev/library/EWRporta/Block/EventsBirthdays.php(7): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Array, 1)
#1 /home/oldrdev/public_html/xfdev/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Portal.php(67): EWRporta_Block_EventsBirthdays->getModule(Array, Array, 1)
#2 /home/oldrdev/public_html/xfdev/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Portal.php(18): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Portal->getModuleParams()
#3 /home/oldrdev/public_html/xfdev/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(212): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Portal->renderHtml('EWRporta_ViewPu...', 'Html', Array, 'EWRporta_Portal')
#4 /home/oldrdev/public_html/xfdev/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(69): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('EWRporta_ViewPu...', Array, 'EWRporta_Portal', NULL)
#5 /home/oldrdev/public_html/xfdev/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#6 /home/oldrdev/public_html/xfdev/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView()
#7 /home/oldrdev/public_html/xfdev/index.php(15): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(41) "http://xfdev.onlinedawdlers.com/index.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

There are birthdays for today and tomorrow.

Error with Upcoming events is as follows (have disabled event streams & venue, set the upcomign range to +725 hours and created an event for tomorrow:

ErrorException: Undefined variable: addon - library/EWRporta/Block/EventsUpcoming.php:7

#0 /home/oldrdev/public_html/xfdev/library/EWRporta/Block/EventsUpcoming.php(7): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Array, 1)
#1 /home/oldrdev/public_html/xfdev/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Portal.php(67): EWRporta_Block_EventsUpcoming->getModule(Array, Array, 1)
#2 /home/oldrdev/public_html/xfdev/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Portal.php(18): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Portal->getModuleParams()
#3 /home/oldrdev/public_html/xfdev/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(212): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Portal->renderHtml('EWRporta_ViewPu...', 'Html', Array, 'EWRporta_Portal')
#4 /home/oldrdev/public_html/xfdev/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(69): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('EWRporta_ViewPu...', Array, 'EWRporta_Portal', NULL)
#5 /home/oldrdev/public_html/xfdev/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#6 /home/oldrdev/public_html/xfdev/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView()
#7 /home/oldrdev/public_html/xfdev/index.php(15): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(41) "http://xfdev.onlinedawdlers.com/index.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Will leave it there, but am wondering if a possible reason for the errors are that I only upgraded the add-ons and overwrote the existing files. Should I have completely deleted the older version of these add-ons?

While I'm here do have another coupla questions I might as well ask and make myself look like a total ****.

What exactly does the breakout of container do? I've tried it with that on and off but can't see any differences. Lastly, how would I get rid of the user info as shown in the pic below:

homepageuserinfo.webp

Would like to remove it completely from the portal page only.

Thanks.

Appears to be a problem with the Upcoming events and EventsBirthdays modules. Whenever I have these active I just get a "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later". Have portal 1.2.6 and events 1.2.5 installed, and tried the birthday block with and without birthdays enabled on the calendar.
You are getting the error because you don't have XenAtendo installed. I have uploaded a new version of v1.2.6 that fixes the error checking. You will not be able to use Events blocks without XenAtendo.

You are getting the error because you don't have XenAtendo installed. I have uploaded a new version of v1.2.6 that fixes the error checking. You will not be able to use Events blocks without XenAtendo.

Sorry, but latest version I can see is 1.2.5 in the Attendo thread. I do def have that version installed though.

No, I mean XenPorta v1.2.6

Oh yeah, have 1.2.6 of portal installed, I double checked that.

What I'll do is completely remove it all and do an install from scratch to see if that fixes it, don't need to waste any more of your time.

However, any ideas on my last 2 questions??

Oh yeah, have 1.2.6 of portal installed, I double checked that.

What I'll do is completely remove it all and do an install from scratch to see if that fixes it, don't need to waste any more of your time.

However, any ideas on my last 2 questions??
Just upload the new files I just uploaded a few minutes ago... no need to reinstall.

Just upload the new files I just uploaded a few minutes ago... no need to reinstall.

Mate, I've uploaded the latest files for both the portal and attendo, but still have the same error. I'm not gonna bother you with it further until I've redone them both from scratch, I've probably borked something up myself. Thanks for your help :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom