• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I re installed it and am using these modules with no problems so far,
BoardTotals
MediaRecent
MediaCloud
OnlineUsers
EarthMoonPhase
RecentNews
RecentThreads

I also have the facebook module installed but disabled due to the default not changing on my site. I would prefer my own facebook site on my website instead of 8WayRun.Com no offence, you have a very nice site but I would prefer my own. ;) I have change the Facebook Application ID to my own in the individual settings and I went into the facebook XML file and changed jaxels Facebook Application ID to my own, deleted all history, cookies, temp internet files with no change! Hmm

I re installed it and am using these modules with now problems so far,
BoardTotals
MediaRecent
MediaCloud
OnlineUsers
EarthMoonPhase
RecentNews
RecentThreads

I also have the facebook module installed but disabled due to the default not changing on my site. I would prefer my own facebook site on my website instead of 8WayRun.Com no offence, you have a very nice site but I would prefer my own. ;) I have change the Facebook Application ID to my own in the individual settings and I went into the facebook XML file and changed jaxels Facebook Application ID to my own, deleted all history, cookies, temp internet files with no change! Hmm
The facebook module defaults the cache to "+1 days". Change it to "now", then reload your portal, then change it back.

Jaxel...

I was thinking, is there a way to have a <module_header> an a <module_body> with your modules? This way, css and javascripts can be applied properly.

I can't help but feel that everyone is ganging up on Jaxel
Indeed.
That being said, I think Jaxel might need discussion of his creations to help in their evolution.
But, he does deserve alot of credit for his work.
As well, Jaxel has been handling the 24/7 requests well .... as many have been making it into non-stop updates.

FYI, I loved the TinyPortal work - it filled a real niche. Never ended up using it ... as SMF didnt have a wiki and many other things. I did like SMF but a virus crashed our forums and we migrated to something else.

Well I've had the Flu for the past few days... thats why I've been ignoring all reports and notices...

Not to confuse my (or any others' I'm sure) post as negative critiscism. Jaxels add-ons are easily among the best ones for xenforo. :)

For the next version, there will be an "empty module cache" button. Sometimes you just want to force it, now you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom