• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check date & time title formats in the XenAtendo settings in the adminCP. Maybe your missing the date part or something

I didn't change any date & time formats.....It displays fine (like yours) in the upcoming events block in the forum but displays like I posted on the portal

I didn't change any date & time formats.....It displays fine (like yours) in the upcoming events block in the forum but displays like I posted on the portal
Are you referring to the module for XenAtendo or the dates in the thread titles? You can just edit the thread titles easily enough using XF if thats what you mean

Are you referring to the module for XenAtendo or the dates in the thread titles? You can just edit the thread titles easily enough using XF if thats what you mean
I am referring to the XenAtendo module...here is an image of what I am talking about.Image1.webpImage1.webp

Edit: I figured it out...Show Event Venues was not checked, not sure why that effects displaying the date but it's working now

I generally pride myself on being able to search for an answer before posting, but for the life of me, I cannot find this one answer, and I apologize in advance if it has been answered before. I did search, and looked throughout the thread, I may have overlooked it.

I have this add-on installed, absolutely no complaints. I am trying to figure out how to get the "Recent Status Updates" that I have shown on my front page, the "portal" page:

rdlOhN.png

To also be shown on my "forum" page. The forum threads you see their are the "recent posts" module.... I would like to have this module shown on both locations. Did I miss anything? Is it possible?

Did anyone happen to run across an answer for this? I can get the block to show like above, it just doesn't have the avatars or other status updates listed... Its a much smaller block with the title above, and "Update you status...." inside...

View attachment 17228

Idea for Xenporta: Using an image for a Article "Preview" on the Home Page.
Idea: http://www.torontosun.com/home

better yet .. I like the recentnews module way of handling addition of slide.jpg and then incorporating into recentslider. If you try this with event thread created by XenAtendo, google map and event specifics are placed into the comment area. I would like for event thread created by XenAtendo to be compatable with the slide.jpg conept for recentslider

Is anyone else seeing the portal screen bounce up from the footer on every slide change?

Browser: any (Firefox 5.0 / IE8 / Safari 5.1 / Chrome 12.0.742.122)
Go to: http://8wayrun.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the portal page and wait...you'll see the page jump up to just above the bottom breadcrumbs.
Scroll back down and it happens again. Weird.

can the date be removed easily by commenting out code in the portal pages?

screen-shot-2011-07-20-at-21-37-10-png.17115

referring to this ^^ so there is no date overlay on any of the news articles? I'd personally like to have this gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom