• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when uploading the new blocks i get this message

Server Error

SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: /tmp/phpuS9yIG:49: parser error : ParsePI: PI php never end ...
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. SimpleXMLElement->__construct() in EWRporta/Model/Modules.php at line 79
  3. EWRporta_Model_Modules->importModule() in EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Portal.php at line 165
  4. EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Portal->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxx/public_html/index.php at line 13

Hi Jaxel,

New slider works great. Only one issue with it, it repeats the image if its not the right size(smaller then the size of the slider). So it looks like when you tile a background in windows. Anyway to change this? thanks
Looks like I forgot to include the CSS for it... will have it fixed for the next version...

when uploading the new blocks i get this message
What file are you uploading?

BTW... for the next version:
Untitled-1.webp

Setting pages are now easier to read... they have parameters and ordered better.

I played around with the slider, it looks beautiful. But there are few things like IMG BB Code Tags are shown in the summary:

9361014135.png

is there a way to hide IMG tags?

Strange thing the images are not appearing in Chrome and IE (latest stable). This is how it looks on both browsers:

1361565929.png

and as promised, donation is on it's way. Waiting for a paypal transfer :)

Please help!!

The headings of recently-Active threads and all the Recent News articles are in small sizes even after installing Flexile theme.

And there seems to be an overlapping of some default layouts and that of Flexile. Kindly help. Will making Flexile a child style of Default sort this issue?

[Edit] Issue sorted. Had to make the correct settings in Flexile style properties

Bug?
When activating "custom Article View" there are no attachment seen, but still there.
This is not nice, because i have some downloads in the Articles.
What to do?

Bug?
When activating "custom Article View" there are no attachment seen, but still there.
This is not nice, because i have some downloads in the Articles.
What to do?

If you read the last update you will see it says attachments are hidden in article view now :P

Really great modules. Makes the Portal Page looks much more professional
As a suggestion it would be nice if you could add a "read More" Tab after the Slider Text
Is it possible that the slide.jpg will not be shown as an attachment into the News Forum? Right now i have it at the End of my News, but i dont need it...Unbenannt.webp
It looks like as if the According Slider does not has a min width?! I have, for testing, added just one jpg and after reloading the Portal Page i do get this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for your help

I just ran my site through Google's PageSpeed as it seemed to be a bit laggy with the twitter/facebook stuff on the portal and got this:

Any chance of looking into this and only calling the twitter buttons once? Or does each individual article need to call it separately?

Also all the twitter/facebook javascript is called on page load and it suggests that it's deferred to stop the other page elements rendering.

Really great modules. Makes the Portal Page looks much more professional
As a suggestion it would be nice if you could add a "read More" Tab after the Slider Text
Is it possible that the slide.jpg will not be shown as an attachment into the News Forum? Right now i have it at the End of my News, but i dont need it...View attachment 16538
It looks like as if the According Slider does not has a min width?! I have, for testing, added just one jpg and after reloading the Portal Page i do get this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for your help
If you change the portal to article view in your adminCP the attachments will be hidden.

The images weren't shown due to lack of permissions, fixed it.

But there are few things like IMG BB Code Tags are shown in the summary when there are more than one images (not attachments but hosted on sites like imgur.com) :

9361014135.png

is there a way to hide IMG tags?

Also I can't get [prebreak] to function properly.

I tried wrapping like this [prebreak][ ATTACH=full ]541[ /ATTACH ][/prebreak]

and position [prebreak] after. When I do that the article gets trimmed too:

I appreciate any help, thanks.

I can't get the slider to work at all X_X. Any ideas ?
Hmm does all my images need to be named slide.jpg? can't it just auto pull any image in the post? my old slider did this that's why am asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom