• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) v1.4.2 CHANGELOG
  • This update greatly expands the settings page for modules. Make sure you click "update module settings" for any module which is no longer functioning in order to make sure the settings get updated properly (especially EventsUpcoming and RecentSlider)
  • Module settings pages now are easier to edit... with spinboxes and drop down menus.
  • Module settings now have orders and parameters that can be set (if you know what you're doing)

What are you trying to do? I just upgraded and edited the recent news module to show 11 instead of 10 articles and it worked fine.

it works also fine on my testinstallation. thats the reason why i put it live.
and there i got this error. strange.
its the first time ever i have problems like this.

Is it possible to remove the small images form the recent slider? They're too small to really be of use and I'd rather that space be used so the title can be a bit longer.

In IE, the recent slider has a completely transparent background behind the text, making it unreadable when the image is bright. In Firefox the background is more opaque so the text can be read.

This is the same on 8WR by the way.

8wayrun_slider.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom