• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Module Add-Ons)

oh I got you... so there isn't a download for this. Its just a list that you have to create if you want them? I already have porta working and installed I just wanted the extra modules thats all

There are some blocks in this thread that people have created, but you gotta look through the thread to find them all. And this thread is also for requests for custom blocks from Jaxel I believe. ;)

Ahh I just wanted some of the official ones he has created that are in the first post. I just couldn't find emm when I browsed through

OK, the official ones by Jaxel are all in the XML_addons folder in the download package.

XenPorta--->library---->EWRporta---->XML_Addons--->import the blocks you want. ;)

Oops, Kelso beat me to it....lol

My coding skills aren't that great to begin with, but I'm drawing a complete blank on this. I would like to create a block with a text input option, and pass that text to the displayed block as a title or subtitle in the block. Can anyone help me passing a variable to the block? I know it should be simple but I'm having a brain spasm here....lol

Nevermind, I got it figured out. ;)

Any way to make the countdown module synchronized with the forum/server time (and not with the local time)?

Thanks ;)

I leave a very configurable recentnews for 1.5.0 version, in spanish (File RecentNews.zip). I can traslate to english if any is interesting.

Opciones- RecentNews - Panel de control - xenForo - xenFácil 2011-11-06 13-07-10.webp
40.webp41.webp
Salud2

PD: file RecentNews-EN.zip contains xml in english.
Translated to GERMAN (File RecentNews-GE.zip) with Google translate (Sorry for mistakes).

Attachments

I noticed that he had a different layout on his site: http://xenforo.com/community/attachments/untitled-2-png.14947/ How would I go about getting a similar layout? currently the portal shows the latest news in the top left which is a very small portion. would be nice to have it next to the right sidebar.

I installed the extra addons but am wondering if there are extra layouts I can install as well? Fantastic plugin btw!

I noticed that he had a different layout on his site: http://xenforo.com/community/attachments/untitled-2-png.14947/ How would I go about getting a similar layout? currently the portal shows the latest news in the top left which is a very small portion. would be nice to have it next to the right sidebar.

I installed the extra addons but am wondering if there are extra layouts I can install as well? Fantastic plugin btw!
Not sure if i know what you mean, but its quite easy, you just move the recent news block to the desire position. Although in 1.50(latest version) the way this is done is different but the same concept really. PM me if you need help.

I dont know if its done but is there a module that can be a slide show of pictures(or just one picture) but once clicked it goes it a page/catagory/forum node within my forum?

Top Bottom