• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Module Add-Ons)

Appearance ->Styles -> Templates

Edit EWRblock_HtmlBlock template, insert a HTML code you want :)

Text block example:

Code:
<div class="section">
    <div class="secondaryContent" id="HtmlBlock">
        <h3>Homer Simpson Quotes</h3>
        <div>
          <p>Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!<br /> Homer</p>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

AWESOME!

Is there a block available that will show the most recent threads, sorted on thread creation time/date?
The one I found now sorts on time/date of last comment.

Or could someone please help me adjust the current sorting order?

Thanks! :)

Boban thank you for this. It is going to help me immensely. Although there is a minor problem I am having that will most likely not allow me to employ two recent news blocks at the same time, and I suspect anyone else that would wish to make use of two recent blocks at the same time. If you or anyone else has a solution I would be extremely grateful.

When you use two recent news blocks on xenPorta, if a thread is Promoted, it shows up in both blocks.... posting twice, once in each block. This is undesirable. My question is, is there a way to make it so that the Promoted Threads only show up in one of the blocks and not the other? There are two different ways to approach this from my way of thinking. One would be to deny promoted threads from loading to that specific block. The other way would be to have it load only promoted threads.

For my needs, I would need a solution to both approaches.

Try to change WHERE statements, line 19 and 88.
RecentNews.php

PHP:
WHERE (xf_thread.node_id IN (".$this->_getDb()->quote($options['forum']).") OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ? AND EWRporta_promotes.thread_id IN (".$this->_getDb()->quote($options['forum'])."))

RecentNews2.php

PHP:
WHERE  EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ? AND xf_thread.node_id IN (".$this->_getDb()->quote($options['forum']).")

Use Recent News to pull out Threads from specific news forum/forums and do not promote any threads from that forum/forums and Recent News2 for Promoted Threads.

Due to pagination conflict, disable Show History Navigation option in the blocks.

EWRporta_Block_ThreadRandomImage module add-on has been updated for XenPorta v1.4.4

Image ALT entry can be change from administer modules but for all images.

You can do that either :)
Has anyone been able to upgrade this?

Replace RecentThreads.php

PHP:
<?php

class EWRporta_Block_RecentThreads extends XenForo_Model
{
    public function getBypass($params)
    {
        $visitor = XenForo_Visitor::getInstance();

$conditions = array(
            //'last_post_date' => array('>', XenForo_Application::$time - 86400 * $params['option']['cutoff']),
            'post_date' => array('>', XenForo_Application::$time - 86400 * $params['option']['cutoff']),
            'deleted' => false,
            'moderated' => false
        );
        if ($params['option']['forum'][0] != '0')
        {
            $conditions['forum_ids'] = $params['option']['forum'];
        }

$fetchOptions = array(
            'join' => XenForo_Model_Thread::FETCH_FORUM | XenForo_Model_Thread::FETCH_USER,
            'permissionCombinationId' => $visitor['permission_combination_id'],
            'readUserId' => $visitor['user_id'],
            'watchUserId' => $visitor['user_id'],
            'postCountUserId' => $visitor['user_id'],
            //'order' => 'last_post_date',
            'order' => 'post_date',
            'orderDirection' => 'desc',
            'limit' => $params['option']['limit'],
        );

$threads = $this->getThreads($conditions, $fetchOptions);

foreach ($threads AS $threadID => &$thread)
        {
            if ($this->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_Thread')->canViewThreadAndContainer($thread, $thread))
            {
                $thread = $this->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_Thread')->prepareThread($thread, $thread);
                $thread['canInlineMod'] = false;
                $thread['showForumLink'] = true;
            }
            else
            {
                unset($threads[$threadID]);
            }
        }
        return $threads;
    }

public function getThreads(array $conditions, array $fetchOptions = array())
    {
        $whereConditions = $this->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_Thread')->prepareThreadConditions($conditions, $fetchOptions);

$sqlClauses = $this->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_Thread')->prepareThreadFetchOptions($fetchOptions);
        $limitOptions = $this->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_Thread')->prepareLimitFetchOptions($fetchOptions);

if (!empty($conditions['forum_ids']))
        {
            $whereConditions .= ' AND thread.node_id IN ('.$this->_getDb()->quote($conditions['forum_ids']).')';
        }
        $whereConditions .= 'AND discussion_type != "redirect"';

return $this->fetchAllKeyed($this->limitQueryResults('
                SELECT thread.*
                    ' . $sqlClauses['selectFields'] . '
                FROM xf_thread AS thread
                ' . $sqlClauses['joinTables'] . '
                WHERE ' . $whereConditions . '
                ' . $sqlClauses['orderClause'] . '
            ', $limitOptions['limit'], $limitOptions['offset']
        ), 'thread_id');
    }
}

Suggestion: an eBay block?
Same sort of deal as the Amazon one.
Can pull results from seller id / item numbers / geo targetted etc.

It would be nice if there was a list with all the modules people have made similar to the addon list in the addon releases forum. I have scoured this thread but could not find a recent posts module for the portal similar to the ragtek recent posts sidebar block for the forum index page. Did I skip over it? Could someone please link me to the post if I did?

It would be nice if there was a list with all the modules people have made similar to the addon list in the addon releases forum. I have scoured this thread but could not find a recent posts module for the portal similar to the ragtek recent posts sidebar block for the forum index page. Did I skip over it? Could someone please link me to the post if I did?

I think you'll find recent posts is included by default :)

Renada

Has anyone been able to upgrade this?

This block will display random or latest trade attachment. The block is optimized for EWRPorta 1.5.0

The css block is optimized for three images only in horizontal (row) layout. If you wish to display more than three horizontal images you have to edit css template.
Sidebar block display doesen't need css editing.

Attachments

Top Bottom