• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Module Add-Ons)

The "Donation" block will be the first premium block I am making for this mod. It will be available for $10 when 1.5.0 comes out.

Is this block out yet and if so is it free if I've donated $50 for the copyright removal allready?

Can a module be listed as a page or a node in the forum listing? Like if you click on Recently Active Threads in the listing, it will direct you to that module as a page?

In the Admin CP--->Home---> left panel look for the Xenporta section, below that is a link to "List Blocks"..... select "Recent News" and uncheck "Push Date out of Block"

In the Admin CP--->Home---> left panel look for the Xenporta section, below that is a link to "List Blocks"..... select "Recent News" and uncheck "Push Date out of Block"
Im sorry but I just do not see a xenporta section. I will link a picture below.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-10-22 at 11.40.27 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2011-10-22 at 11.40.27 PM.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 48
Ah, I see you're running 1.4.4..... sorry, that was changed around in v1.5.0, My mistake. I don't have the older version to look, but I believe it's in Options--->Xenporta??(or in the layout section you can click on the block and set the options, I forget)
Or if you are runnin Xenforo 1.1 beta you can upgrade the Portal to v1.5.0 here - http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenporta-v1-4-5-beta-test.20312/ and my post above would be correct.

Sorry about the confusion.

Running 1.4.4 and getting this error when I import the RecentSlider block:

Please enter a valid file name. The requested file could not be read.

Edit: Nevermind got it to work.

I am trying to figure out how i can get my avatar to turn out like the other site (Pic Below) If you could tell me how i would do this that would be great!

Attachments

• My Site.webp
    My Site.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Other Site.webp
    Other Site.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 44
I've done a ton of searching through google and this thread without luck for an answer. Is there a way to delete an individual tweet, or tweets out of the portal page? I'm getting people spamming links to free ipads and other garbage now on my feed. Other than deleting/removing the feed, is this possible?

My coding skills aren't that great to begin with, but I'm drawing a complete blank on this. I would like to create a block with a text input option, and pass that text to the displayed block as a title or subtitle in the block. Can anyone help me passing a variable to the block? I know it should be simple but I'm having a brain spasm here....lol

Top Bottom