• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atendo is not allowing me to create an event that is shorter than six hours in duration. Hitting the minus button, the number will not go lower than 6. Typing it in manually doesn't work either, as soon as the field loses focus it reverts back to 6.

Ideas?

I cant remember what setting it is, but if you look under options>xenatendo - You will see a option with "6" as the setting. Simply change that setting.

I must be missing something. I set all the permissions for me to allow all event stuff but I still don't see an option to add an event. Where do I add an event? Should there be an option on the event page itself?

I must be missing something. I set all the permissions for me to allow all event stuff but I still don't see an option to add an event. Where do I add an event? Should there be an option on the event page itself?
There should be a button on the event page "Create New Event" at the right side of the top Breadcrumbs.

I uninstalled the add-on, it doesn't quite suit my site as well as a Calendar would.

However, it left a table on my database "EWRatendo_recurs". It seems to be empty, so presumably I should be ok to delete it? I've gone ahead and done so, but have a backup in case another current EWR add-on makes use of the table or anything.

This is a great add-on but needs some more options.

EG there should be a way that you can delay the creation of the associated thread till the event starts? Eg when the event happens, a thread is created. Also would be good if we could choose to make it a sticky or not

This is a great add-on but needs some more options.

EG there should be a way that you can delay the creation of the associated thread till the event starts? Eg when the event happens, a thread is created. Also would be good if we could choose to make it a sticky or not
That's a good Idea because I would be transcribing for example the entire season at the college auditorium and it would be best for the thread to either be created a few weeks prior or at least promoted for a week or so prior to the event rather than having 20 post pop up at once.
I am still unsure how a calendar would significantly differ from this except for holidays.

I'm sorry if this has been covered before but this is a long thread to look through.

Couple of questions:

1. Where do I associate an event with a thread. I don't see that option when I create an event.
2. How can I get the livestream widget to appear in the thread. The code provided by livestream doesn't embed.

I think I found the answer to my first question - create a forum for events in the node tree. However, not all events
would necessarily come under the same heading. I was hoping for a way to be able to set each event for the appropriate forum separately in the calendar itself. For example, some events would be in the "Council Meetings" forum, while others might be a in a "Social Event" forum for things like concerts, etc.

If this is not possible I suppose I could live with one forum for all events. My primary concern is still the ability to embed livestream (with chat) inline. I know I've seen this somewhere, but I can't find it.

Installed on my test forum, and looks good. Will donate once we've migrated and it is in use.

Thanks for the work you've put in.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Ok, I think I get it. Xenforo is not set up to embed livestream. Hope to find 1.1 version is when I'm ready to upgrade.

Am I able to move the Stream to other pages?
Say like to the top of forums page?

I have tried playing around with the code abit... but I can't seem to get it to work heh

edit: spelling

Could it be possible to attach slide.jpg for your event and that would replace the google map? Attach would work same way as RecentSlider module.

Jaxel, add, please, support of use of various cartographical services. For example, Google, Microsoft, Yandex, OpenStreeMaps, etc.
Also it is necessary to specify a point not only from the address, but also point on the map positioning.

Jaxel, add, please, support of use of various cartographical services. For example, Google, Microsoft, Yandex, OpenStreeMaps, etc.
Also it is necessary to specify a point not only from the address, but also point on the map positioning.

point on the map positioning would be incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom