• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaxel, I'll be happy to donate you $50 if you include in the next release the possibility to accept or not RSVP for every single event so I can post event that will accept subscribers and events that will not accept new subscribers. Thanks!

FYI, if you're running the XFStop mobile style, you'll get error messages in the forums you have XenAtendo set up for.

Jaxel, I'll be happy to donate you $50 if you include in the next release the possibility to accept or not RSVP for every single event so I can post event that will accept subscribers and events that will not accept new subscribers. Thanks!
This has actually be programmed in since day 1... I just haven't added the front end for it...

Its ticked as default if coming from the forum...
Yes, sorry Jaxel, I meant if coming from the Calendar?
If not I guess, on the occasion that the box is missed by Staff creating an event, they'd just have to delete it and start again, using the thread method. :)

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events) v1.3.6 CHANGELOG
  • iFrame support has been added for stream chats that require it (justin, ustream and own3d).
  • Streaming support for the new service "Own3D.TV" has been added!
  • Calendar block on the portal now uses the OverlayTrigger for event dates.
  • Administrating services pages now have a "Save & Reload" function.
  • BUG FIX: Event Forum server error for guest users has been fixed.

How hard would it be to swap out UStream chat for something like Chatroll for a live Ustream event?

you wish to keep the video from uStream but use the chat block from another source?

If so I know this is do-able in a custom block on the portal page.

For ALL uStream events? or for a single uStream event?

I'd say all. We have a weekly podcast. We stream audio/video over UStream, but use Chatroll for chat. How difficult would it be to change the Ustream chat to Chatroll for events?

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events) v1.3.7 CHANGELOG
  • You can now enable and disable the ability for users to RSVP for an event.
  • There is a new option in the admin cp called "Archive Recurring Events with Disabled RSVP Systems". If disabled, past instances of recurring events with disabled rsvp systems will NOT be stored in the archive. Disabling this may clean up the clutter on your calendar and event archive.
  • Event Description for events without a thread will now automatically link as bbcode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom