• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the second screenshot, the event goes to 5PM... in the third screenshot, the event goes to 6AM

In your adminCP, you will see an option for: Calendar Hour Cutoff
Any event that ends before this hour will not be considered to be taking place on a specific day. For example, if you have an event that starts on Friday at 2 PM, and ends on Sunday at 2 AM, it will not be considered to be taking place on Sunday, since the end time is before 6 AM. (That is of course, assuming this option is set to 6).

Got ya, I thought it might be that but wasn't entirely sure!! Thanks for clearing it up for me Jason, loving your work my friend.

In the second screenshot, the event goes to 5PM... in the third screenshot, the event goes to 6AM

In your adminCP, you will see an option for: Calendar Hour Cutoff

I have checked that setting in the acp, and it's on 7. So I don't see why any of my events would be considered to be on both days? Bit confused, haha!!

What would be really useful, is that dropdown to appear on the EWRatendo_EventsCreate page, so that the Event creator can send the Event Thread to any forum. We have quite a few niche forums that people don't tend to step out of, so they'd miss upcoming Events, unless they get posted in their forum.

Oh, and this addon kicks ass already btw :)

What would be really useful, is that dropdown to appear on the EWRatendo_EventsCreate page, so that the Event creator can send the Event Thread to any forum. We have quite a few niche forums that people don't tend to step out of, so they'd miss upcoming Events, unless they get posted in their forum.

Oh, and this addon kicks ass already btw :)
It already does that. It will also default to the current forum the user is on.

It already does that. It will also default to the current forum the user is on.

Only way I've found to 'move' the event is to move the thread to another forum. But it doesn't have a link to the event and events in the next 7 days isn't shown in the forum it's moved to - is it possible to do this?.

I was wondering If I was going blind... :) I have 1.2.2 installed and see no way to tell the event creator ( when creating an event from the front end) what forum to place the event in... Have I screwed up somewhere?

I was wondering If I was going blind... :) I have 1.2.2 installed and see no way to tell the event creator ( when creating an event from the front end) what forum to place the event in... Have I screwed up somewhere?
Thats pre-defined in the settings of XenAtendo in your admin control panel.

xf.webp

The user level what what I was looking for...

Anyone tried to go to beta 6? Does Events handle the new Beta 6 well ?

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events) v1.2.3 CHANGELOG
  • added support for multiple event forums (you will need to recheck your settings).
    • users will be given an option to select which forum to add their event to.
    • the correct forum will automatically be selected based on their location of origin.
    • forums will display only the events from that forum on their forum display.
  • lots of bug fixes for the calendar and weekly views that I wont mention here.
  • you can now force the time format like you can with the date format.
  • event bulletins will now display a user's avatar if there is no stream thumbnail.
  • there is a new permission for event posting, users will not be able to post events without this.
    • the system will also check against forum permissions in order to handle thread creation.
  • LiveStream.com support has been added for live streams.
  • If a user fails to input a description, they will get a proper error without wiping information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom