24-hour sale information [Time Zones]

MilesDB

Started this thread just to summarize the available information so that people won't miss the announced XenForo sale.

We have:
XenForo said:
Barring unforseen circumstances, XenForo will go on sale next Tuesday, October 5th 2010, at some point during UK business hours.

UK business hours: 8am - 4pm Local Time
UK Time is Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Summer (Daylight-Saving)Time is observed in UK Time, where the time is shifted forward by 1 hour; 1 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+1).

UK business hours in reference to other time zones:

USA:

Eastern Standard Time (EST): 3am - 11am
Central Standard Time (CST): 2am - 10am
Mountain Standard Time (MST): 1am - 9am
Pacific Standard Time (PST): 12.00am[midnight] - 8am

Australia:

Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane/Canberra Time (EST): 5pm [Oct 5] - 1am[Oct 6]
Adelaide/Darwin Time (CTS): 4.30pm[Oct5] - 12.30am[Oct6]
Perth Time (WST): 3pm-11pm

New Zealand:

Auckland/Wellington Time (NZDT): 8pm[Oct 5] - 4am[Oct 6]

Russia:

Moscow Time (MSD): 11am - 7pm
Novosibirsk Time (NOVST): 2pm - 10pm
Vladivostok Time (VLAST): 6pm - 2am[Oct 6]

Turkey:

Istanbul/Ankara/Izmir Time (EEST): 10am - 6pm

Japan:

Tokyo/Yokohama/Osaka/Kyoto Time (JST): 4pm -12.00am[midnight, Oct 6]

China:

Beijing/Shanghai/Harbin/Urümqi Time (CST): 3pm - 11pm

India:

New Delhi/Mumbai/Hyderãbãd/Chennai(IST): 12.30pm - 8.30pm

XenForo sale will start at some point during the above time frame and last for 24 hours!

Coming soon means exactly that.

Bearing in mind what has taken place in the last 24 hours, the least you could do is cut the guys some slack.

They've been working around the clock since last night with little or no sleep.

With all due respect this is a business and like everyone else im a potential customer. Saying "Coming Soon" means just that implies you take me for an idiot. Turn this situation into a game/book launch and see how bad the customer service looks then. I understand they have had issues during the last 24 hours, why not just say the launch has been delayed untill business hours UK time 6th October.

Coming soon means exactly that.

Bearing in mind what has taken place in the last 24 hours, the least you could do is cut the guys some slack.

They've been working around the clock since last night with little or no sleep.
Dont forget playing badminton!
I cut them plenty of slack, and will continue. Nor will i hold this against them... still though, i wants the precious.

We appreciate everyone's patience and understand the frustration. Please bear with us as we are doing our very best to get in place what we said we would. Everyone has been understanding, let it continue for a little longer.
I don't care if it is today, tonight, tomorrow or next week. You guys finish what needs to get done, and do it right. It's the whole difference between other companies and this one. You do it right, and do right by the customers. And that builds trust and faith. And makes it worth the wait. We know you're all working hard on it.

With all due respect this is a business and like everyone else im a potential customer. Saying "Coming Soon" means just that implies you take me for an idiot. Turn this situation into a game/book launch and see how bad the customer service looks then. I understand they have had issues during the last 24 hours, why not just say the launch has been delayed untill business hours UK time 6th October.

If you ask me, the Coming Soon message and the post from Ashley seems to be a huge hint that it's coming very soon.

And if they need to extend the time in which they release again?

People get just as pissed off with that. Quite honestly, nothing they do right now will make anyone who is already complaining happy except the release.
That may not be true.
Im fine with waiting, just tell me what kind of waiting im in for so i can plan ahead.
Thats what they had been doing, they should continue in the same vein.

Cmon Kier... 3 more minutes before i have to leave, put that sucker up, you can do it!

We appreciate everyone's patience and understand the frustration. Please bear with us as we are doing our very best to get in place what we said we would. Everyone has been understanding, let it continue for a little longer.

Ashley, do you see something being released within the next hour? If not, I'll stop refreshing, go to bed and just get my copy tomorrow evening after work :cool:

Top Bottom