Zipped - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

No, as a child of xenbase. I need to install it as a child of the light?

Yep, I'll notate it better in the future. Make it a child of the light style then you'll be set. I'm still tinkering with the best option possible but the way we do our styles currently this is the correct setup.

Yep, I'll notate it better in the future. Make it a child of the light style then you'll be set. I'm still tinkering with the best option possible but the way we do our styles currently this is the correct setup.

ok, I am installing apex as well right now. Dark as child of light on that as well?

Russ updated Zipped with a new update entry:

Minor XenBase Update

This is primarily a XenBase focused release with some minor improvements to the style. The latest XenBase includes the following:
  • Help sub-nav adjusted(fixes bug when viewing the help pages without the help tab enabled but removes the default sub-nav while viewing the help page now so it acts like XenForo)
  • PAGE_CONTAINER/navigation.css/thread_list brought up-to-date
  • Scroll buttons changed slightly(shows when you scroll from the top now)
  • Level 2 Category Nodes should now be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm trying to change the link text as it's hard for my members to notice, but it seems this menu is not changing it.
linkcolor.webp

Css tells me to look at .primaryContent. But, in my color palette is doesn't match up..

Russ updated Zipped with a new update entry:

1.4.3 Update

This brings the style up to date for XenForo 1.4.3, It also adds fixes in specific for the official Gallery add-on.

The full XenBase change log can be found here:
https://pixelexit.com/threads/1-4-3-change-log.1572/

You can read up on a tutorial for the new social icons here:
https://pixelexit.com/resources/utilizing-the-social-icons.13/ (must be logged in and have an active license)

This update also provides cosmetic fixes for the style

To upgrade...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you. Also, I used to have a "log in or sign up" link in the navbar, but it's now replaced with social icons that don't even seem to match my settings. How do I switch this back? Thank you.

Screen Shot 2014-12-04 at Thu, Dec 4, 8.39 PM 1.webp
Screen Shot 2014-12-04 at Thu, Dec 4, 8.40 PM.webp
Screen Shot 2014-12-04 at Thu, Dec 4, 8.46 PM.webp

Last edited:
I made a decision to keep the default zipped ones in there. go to:

Style Properties -> Zipped Properties -> Uncheck that social icons there.

Top Bottom