YouTube on Profile Page [Deleted]

Waste of time I don't see youtube in profile and have to register at a site that has nothing more than answer spybot questions

Strange, I have it working perfectly, there are no "spybots" there, I don't run ads there.

You don't see the thread for it, because it is hidden. Have you requested access? I am not giving just anyone permission to that forum unless they can verify their license.

If you read the description of the add-on, you'd know.

Strange, I have it working perfectly, there are no "spybots" there, I don't run ads there.

You don't see the thread for it, because it is hidden. Have you requested access? I am not giving just anyone permission to that forum unless they can verify their license.

If you read the description of the add-on, you'd know.
And I shouldn't have to verify with you my license if I didn't have a legit license I wouldn't be downloading addons

I don't know I am worried cause it seems as if Xenforo has just not done nothing and I don't want to have to waste more money if the lawsuit goes against them than what? Are we out of all our money as well?

And I shouldn't have to verify with you my license if I didn't have a legit license I wouldn't be downloading addons

I don't know I am worried cause it seems as if Xenforo has just not done nothing and I don't want to have to waste more money if the lawsuit goes against them than what? Are we out of all our money as well?

I posted it on my personal site because I was tired of piracy issues. That is my choice. If you are registered there, I can give you access easily, if not, there is nothing I can do for you. There is no cost, no ads there, nothing. I realize this may irritate some, but in the end, this was my choice after seeing the response to some of the things going on here.

Register, give me your username at that site, you can have access, simple. I see you are posting here, so I know you have a valid license.

for one it is hard to read you site being dark, I have just tried 4 time to register I can't keep trying when It keeps saying errors.

Good luck and yes we all can have our own choices in life

Well could you please tell me how to get options back out of my site so we don't see the thing their for us to use since it doesn't work after I have installed it. It just seems to be a waste to have it as a option and than it doesn't work.

Thanks
Victo

Well could you please tell me how to get options back out of my site so we don't see the thing their for us to use since it doesn't work after I have installed it. It just seems to be a waste to have it as a option and than it doesn't work.

Thanks
Victo

I have no clue how you have the code I have, I have never added you to the forum. Any YouTube you have isn't from my site, and I can't offer support on something you didn't get from me. I'm not sure what you have done.

I have registered their and that is where I downloaded it from

What is your username there?

Nevermind, since you registered there, you can post there and I will provide you support. I don't think you have, considering the last one added to the xF forum was three days ago.

Also... just pointing out, there is nothing to "download" with this particular add-on. It is simply a template edit, so I KNOW you didn't download it from my site.

Top Bottom