Lack of interest Your unsolved questions

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

smozgur

It already exists in the controller, and works with the router. I implemented it as simple template modification, and no additional query cost.

Why not implementing this in the core template?

1605048470048.png

Edit: This is how I implemented it with template modification by the way:

Template: forum_view_type_question
Find:
HTML:
<a href="{{ link('forums', $forum, $questionTabs.yourQuestions.filters) }}" class="tabs-tab {{ $questionTabs.yourQuestions.selected ? 'is-active' : '' }}">{{ phrase('your_questions') }}</a>
Replace:
HTML:
<a href="{{ link('forums', $forum, $questionTabs.yourQuestions.filters) }}" class="tabs-tab {{ ($questionTabs.yourQuestions.selected && !$filters.unsolved) ? 'is-active' : '' }}">{{ phrase('your_questions') }}</a>
<a href="{{ link('forums', $forum, array_merge($questionTabs.yourQuestions.filters, $questionTabs.unsolved.filters)) }}" class="tabs-tab {{ ($questionTabs.yourQuestions.selected && $filters.unsolved) ? 'is-active' : '' }}">{{ phrase('your_unsolved_questions') }}</a>
Phrase: 'your_unsolved_questions' => 'Your unsolved questions'

Last edited:
Upvote 6
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
2.4.4 comes with changes in the filter array structure, and also rel="nofollow" attribute. I can see that you can make multiple clicks to find your unsolved questions with this change, but it is really strange that it was not added as a tab.

So, the following is the corresponding update for my previous template modification. Just in case my previous modification has been used by someone (@Mythotical ?).

Find:
HTML:
<a href="{{ link('forums', $forum, $questionTabs.yourQuestions.filters) }}" class="tabs-tab {{ $questionTabs.yourQuestions.selected ? 'is-active' : '' }}" rel="nofollow">{{ phrase('your_questions') }}</a>
Replace:
HTML:
<a href="{{ link('forums', $forum, $questionTabs.yourQuestions.filters) }}" class="tabs-tab {{ ($questionTabs.yourQuestions.selected && !$filters.unsolved) ? 'is-active' : '' }}" rel="nofollow">{{ phrase('your_questions') }}</a>
<a href="{{ link('forums', $forum, array_merge($questionTabs.yourQuestions.filters, {'unsolved':1})) }}" class="tabs-tab {{ ($questionTabs.yourQuestions.selected && $filters.unsolved) ? 'is-active' : '' }}" rel="nofollow">{{ phrase('your_unsolved_questions') }}</a>
Phrase: 'your_unsolved_questions' => 'Your unsolved questions'

It already exists in the core in the forum view:
1620498974497.png

The query parameter is: ?unsolved=1
Sample link below:

https://xenforo.com/community/forums/installation-upgrade-and-import-support.23/?unsolved=1

Top Bottom