Lack of interest Your Content (Tiny but Major suggestion) + Other

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

aasajjj

Greetings,

Here's my suggestion for xenforo. It's regarding the mini menu bar and links.

Suggestion:
Add "your content" link to the extra tab's toolbar.

Here's a screenshot example:
fHK5lhH.png

What's changed in the screenshot?:
"Your Content" link has been added, it's the last link.
The link would be: http://xenforo.com/community/search/numberhere to search.

Another great suggestion is:For the "Your Content" page it would include the ability to filter out your posts and your threads.

Thank You.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi,

Thanks for the screenshot, Yes I do know that but having the "Your Content" on the bar would result in much easier,quicker,nicer and overall smoother experience for the user.
Your Content wouldn't really fit where you suggested as the Forums tab and the links within it are all for what is posted within forums. Your Content includes other things like Profile Posts.

Your Content wouldn't really fit where you suggested as the Forums tab and the links within it are all for what is posted within forums. Your Content includes other things like Profile Posts.
Ok, good that is noted.

Now, what's your view on:
Your Content -> Page -> Been able to filter out Posts and Threads in the "Your Content" page with a link of a button.

Now, what's your view on:
Your Content -> Page -> Been able to filter out Posts and Threads in the "Your Content" page with a link of a button.
I can't say I'm bothered really. I hardly ever use Your Content anyway. I'm more interested in what other people are posting than what I've posted previously and if I want to find something specific, I use search to find it.

Hi,

Thanks for the screenshot, Yes I do know that but having the "Your Content" on the bar would result in much easier,quicker,nicer and overall smoother experience for the user.

Nothing preventing you from putting it there yourself. Doesn't need to be part of the core software as there are already several locations where the link exists.

Top Bottom