You know you're hooked on XenForo when...

Nooooo!! Sounds like a cure for blocked bowels :D
I wasn't going to say it...but since you did...I read your post and looked at your name when I was thinking of words with Z in them and low and behold was your user name...I read it...with replaced phonetics and nearly made a mess here :-)

Dragonfly isn't real... She's XenForo's perfect woman AI. Artificial Intelligence is one of the special features Mike and Kier haven't mentioned yet, but I can tell you they've outdone themselves. She's all digital, man! It's the perfection that gives her away. ;)

I cannot at this time confirm or deny those allegations.

Perfection is unobtainable, unobtainable.. un un un un un ... logic looop *crash*

Phew.. think my cover is not blown!

- When you go into a supermarket and see the assistant as restock the items and there's no new tag showing curling out of the item
- When your talking to a friend and like what they said and know that verbally stating like isn't enough and branding them with a red hot like stamp on their forehead. ROFLMAO (That one made me chuckle)

... you start to look for a Like button on your own forum even though there hasn't ever been one there.
... you notice there's a like missing from your like stash
... you keep shifting your eyes up to the right, looking for red alerts

When did you know?

I'm inlove with the "Like" feature...
I keep shifting my eyes up to the right, looking for red alerts. They're very addictive!

When you spent 100+ hours trying to get this god darn thing to work. oh wait that's vBulletin.

Is that hours per day or total hours?
27.gif

Top Bottom