• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[xxsY] XenXero Syntax Highlighter

Appears this is hateful toward XenCarta... or perhaps doesn't work properly on the released version of XenForo 1.1.0?
When this is activated, it makes the text editing boxes disappear. :/

Disable the addon for now...I will have to take a look. I believe I overlooked two things when I first made this and will find out if I indeed did, at that time I will also try it on 1.1.0 on a clean install. (I upgraded a board with the addon already installed and it still seemed to work so we will have to see what I can make of it.)

Get back to you soon.

A note...

If styling the container for the code to be highlighted is not something you want to do, you should check out http://xenforo.com/community/threads/geshi-syntax-highlighter.21903/. Digital Point put this together and it works just fine.

Both of these are great in their own right...they just have different abilities features and limitations. In the meantime give that one a try if you need a syntax highlighter immediately.

Top Bottom