Once installed I don't update Xenforo. Will I have to pay again for this Add-On next year then if I don't update Xenforo or this Add-On? Does it supports php 7?It will work, but it's when Xenforo does a major upgrade; you'll likely have to pay again. They do some amazing work.
After reading all this, is it safe to use this wiki on a live forum?
Once installed I don't update Xenforo. Will I have to pay again for this Add-On next year then if I don't update Xenforo or this Add-On? Does it supports php 7?
You'll be ok to test it. It would be good if you could test it because it will provide them more feedback. I would only recommend for you to test this by conducting a full backup first. If this brings down your site, your admin panel will still work. You will need to delete the the wiki from xlink and you'll be back in business. I would not add this if your site is just running the site just bare metal without CPanel/PLESK.
I get this Error when installing: [TH] XWiki requires [TH] XLink.
In the documentation I can read: Your first step is to download the add-on from your customer area.
But I can´t find any XLink Download. Somebody an idea?
- Resolved an issue that would block access to the search result tabs of other platforms if XenForo did have no search results.
- Resolved an issue that would show a wrong breadcrumb root level on various occassions.
- Added the ability to import remote platform accounts into XenForo.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent "show ads" to be correctly checked when opening a platform edit page.
- Resolved various API cache errors.
- Strip out various duplicated head...
- Added search tabs to the search result page.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent the MediaWiki header meta information from being injected.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent XLink to make calls to the UserGroup API.
- Resolved a number of issues related to user generation.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent user group promotions to be added.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent the printable version from being accessible.
- Resolved an issue that...
No open performance complaints afaik.How is this working after the latest update? I'm interested in buying it
We'll get back to you on Monday first thing. Have you checked out the documentation? A lot of the stuff of the XPress troubleshooting section can also be applied to XWiki in a slightly modified form.Could you guys reply to my ticket? Having some issues with installation.