[XTR] Thread Title Control System

[XTR] Thread Title Control System [Paid] 1.0.3

No permission to buy ($10.00)

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

Thread Title Control System - Watch your thread title length.

View attachment 249335

Watch your title length​

If your title is too long, search engines may cut it off by adding an ellipsis ("...") and could end up omitting important words. While we generally recommend keeping your titles under 60 characters long, the exact limit is a bit more complicated and is based on a 600-pixel container.

Some characters naturally take up more space. A character like uppercase "W" is wider...

Read more about this resource...

Looks very good. Disallowed words is that all words that is part of a sentence or just that word only as a title? What happens I put "help" there?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Looks very good. Disallowed words is that all words that is part of a sentence or just that word only as a title? What happens I put "help" there?

Hi @sdev
I think this test is self explanatory to enough. (y)

1623781451385.webp

Thank you for your interest.

Is there any chance that AMS/Bobs Addons could be added and supported? Not sure what the workload would be for this.

Thank you

Does this mod show a "character countdown" for the user to see? I mean, you start writing the thread title and you see the remaining available characters as you type. Or at least, does the title get "blocked" when you reach the character limit, or does it show an error when trying to post a title longer than maximum?

Top Bottom