[XTR] Browser Title Bar Animation

[XTR] Browser Title Bar Animation 1.0.1

No permission to download

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] Browser Title Bar Animation - Grab the users’ attention and take them back to your shop/website and reduce site abandonment.

View attachment 216512

Making the title of the page/tab animated will grab users' attention, specially when the tab is inactive and users are browsing in other tabs. [XTR] Browser Title Bar Animation is a lightweight XenForo plugin compatible with latest XenForo version and supports all modern browsers.

Even though it is small animation applied to the title bar, this plugin nearly 98% succeeds in drawing the attention of the users and taking them back to your shop/website.

We...

Read more about this resource...

interesting this....i was curious tho where you set the second favicon? i havent installed or tried this yet but didnt see the setting in your screen shot made me curious..

thanks

@XDinc , Övünç DİNÇ! I've complained about you. I will forward your petition to Alanya Magistrate Criminal Court today on the grounds of illegal content of your site and doing business without tax. I know what you and others like you are.

@Emre ,
Your comments kill me! Hahahha...
Please do it! Also, you can learn laws!
As you know I am here!

And time is my turn!
Did you check my resource? If you don't do it I will compare in 5 minutes I can add the results :mad:...

Last edited:
@XDinc Did you copy the aforementioned add-on and release it as your own, or is it your own work?

If the former, did you get permission from the other author?

First of all, I'm glad you asked these details.
I know you are doing this to protect developers and their products. (As like me)
What I write below is not my anger towards you!

That I said to him It's time to my turn!

I can add the results :mad:...

I'm complaining about him putting me in this situation!
How does anyone who doesn't help anybody say that?

I used this mFancyTitle JS from (https://mft.musings.it/)

I've already had permission to do this.

1579015366954.webp

And now, Who is Emre?

Users who already downloaded the truth know.

@Brogan also I send this product with PM!

I can write very bad words on that topic, but I won't do it because of my respect for you and other users.
Please compare my product with that expression.

I will be waiting for the result with pleasure.

Regards.

@XDinc - I don't really understand most of your post.

The question is essentially did you write the add-on yourself, or did you use the original add-on and refactor/update it?

@Emre - if you believe that your code has been copied then contact a member of staff with clear examples, otherwise no further action will be taken.

@XDinc - I don't really understand most of your post.

The question is essentially did you write the add-on yourself, or did you use the original add-on and refactor/update it?

@Emre - if you believe that your code has been copied then contact a member of staff with clear examples, otherwise no further action will be taken.

It's mine! and This add-on was created by me!
I think that's clear.

1579020261372.png

My add-on template modification.xml;

1579020346363.png

Templates.xml

1579020433910.png

Emre's resource content;

1579020769195.png
@Brogan
Could you please check Download Files URL from Emre's resource?
URL has already broken! (http://ey.web.tr/wp-content/uploads/beni-unuttun.zip)

And the result as below;

1579021010879.png

Last edited:
@XDinc , You can't get plugins that are missing file uploads without your permission! By giving feedback you have the right to complete the missing! The content you copy without permission belongs to me! Stop stealing now!

@Brogan , My work cannot be shared anywhere except xenForo.com! This includes my own site!

@XDinc , You can't get plugins that are missing file uploads without your permission! By giving feedback you have the right to complete the missing! The content you copy without permission belongs to me! Stop stealing now!

@Brogan , My work cannot be shared anywhere except xenForo.com! This includes my own site!

I guess you're crazy, don't you read what I wrote?
I didn't use your any resource!

Why don't you make a comparison instead of writing these sentences! Show me your results!
@Slavik @Brogan

I attached my resource! Could you please compare?

Attachments

@Brogan Sorry man, couldn't help myself.

Considering one addon resource is now deleted and this one seems to be up in the air, is it decided this addon is the one we should be using?

Top Bottom