xPortal - Needs good home

Cupara

I am looking to get a new coder to take over xPortal and make it into the add-on it is meant to be.

For anyone interested, they can PC me and we can talk out details.

This is what I ask, for the person who takes the project over, I ask that you maintain the project and continue supporting it. I maintain all rights to xPortal so that I can release as an add-on for other systems, I will maintain no right to the code of xPortal under XenForo therefore the person taking it over can change the code, call it their own, or change the features as they see fit. More details are needed in place but that will be discussed further with whatever interested party comes forward.

I am sticking with XenForo as a coding platform but not as heavy as I was. I am widening my coding to more forum systems so that I can provide my work to other forum system owners instead of just one forum system.

Those who know my add-ons, don't be down about it as any add-ons I release from now on will only be released on my coding site. xPortal is meant as a XenForo resource therefore I would rather leave it here and not move it with me.

A bit off-topic, but if you're leaving XenForo behind as a coding platform, I hope you're planning to refund the people who donated for the arcade modification you were going to be doing.

No no no, I'm still doing xfarcade and have a few other addons I'm doing. I'm just not using XenForo on any of my sites once I have new licenses.

This is mainly over xPortal, its growing and needs 100% attention while I need to concentrate on other addons on my plate such as XFArcade and xShop.

For those part of XFArcade community, please read my sticky there in the Off-Topic forum.

Top Bottom